My dogs!

bloftis1

Avid Member
Hey guys! I thought I might as well post some pics of my dogs! Two belgian malinois and a saint bernard. :D In the first one which is the one of me holding the stick up that is petra our female, and next to her is our saint bernard canon! Then the third picture is our male Norbit, like the movie if you have seen it LOL:love:. And the last picture is canon again with his friend willow which is a newfoundland! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0849.jpg
    IMG_0849.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 101
She was a great dog. We rescued her from a group who got her from a shelter in Miami. She was about 3-5 years old, and 4 hours from being put to sleep. When we adopted her she was literally skin and bones, and allergic to the surgical thread they used to stitch her up after trying to spay her (she had already been spayed so that was a waste). She lived 7 years with us, and earned her Canine Good Citizen certification. She was an awesome dog, and we just tried to give her the best life possible after her rough start before she came to us.

She was a great dog. We rescued her from a group who got her from a shelter in Miami. She was about 3-5 years old, and 4 hours from being put to sleep. When we adopted her she was literally skin and bones, and allergic to the surgical thread they used to stitch her up after trying to spay her (she had already been spayed so that was a waste). She lived 7 years with us, and earned her Canine Good Citizen certification. She was an awesome dog, and we just tried to give her the best life possible after her rough start before she came to us.
That's absolutely amazing, I love hearing rescue stories like that honestly. From how previous owners treated them is sickening and when they get those new loving homes is beautiful

Back
Top Bottom