My dog and cham

giesle

Avid Member
I think this one I took tonight is better than last night's.

i-ntBpPmM.jpg

wow that is an amazing pic! I don't trust my pups to do that. Well Zoe maybe... she just gets so excited lol

Aww, what a couple of sweet faces! I couldn't trust either of my two dogs around my cham. I have seen too many birds fall prey to my dachshund Penny and my Mutt Lacey is a little crazy.

This is a perfect portrait though, both animals couldn't have better poses. You have a couple of models on your hand :)

"are we done yet?" in stereo. I have my dogs trained to "find the lizard" since half my crew is free range. The dogs dont care about the lizards, but some of the crew will bite the dog square on the nose if they get too close.

Thanks everyone. I have another Lab that I'm not real sure I would trust this close to him, but never a doubt with Winston.

"Mom, do something. He's about to grab my nose. MOM!!!"

Super cute photo!
Thanks. It's actually Dad, but honest mistake with my weird user name.

"are we done yet?" in stereo. I have my dogs trained to "find the lizard" since half my crew is free range. The dogs dont care about the lizards, but some of the crew will bite the dog square on the nose if they get too close.
Yeah, that seems to be the gist on a couple other sites where I posted it. For some reason I just didn't see it that way, but from an outside perspective, I can see it now how they look like they don't like the situation. My dog was actually totally relaxed and happy. That's interesting about all of your loose lizards.

My pitbull is afraid

I have two Ambanjas, one is ok w my dog, the other hisses at him and the dog is afraid of both of them. It's pretty funny.
Cute that your dog will sit there!

What a gorgeous photo.....I love it!........I have a lab that looks so much like Winston and he is absolutely crazy about my veiled, he watches him all day long and makes many different sounds like he thinks the cham will hear him.

I know this thread is a little old but I was looking for something and came across it! I LOVE this! They are both so beautiful!!! I love yellow labs. I cannot imagine my dog sitting there so calm like that. What a good dog!!!

Back
Top Bottom