Jamall

I got the humidifier from lowes for 30 dollars
5a7aqyby.jpg
and then cut the tube off an old vaccume
a5a5anej.jpg
y9apa3yh.jpg
hy4e9y9a.jpg
I'm extremely surprised at how well it came together for 30 dollars

That's awesome! I just got a humidifier and was trying to find PVC pipe that fit but was unable. That looks like it works really well.

what a fantastic idea, I tried a humidifier as well but I had to pull the table over and even then it wet more of the surrounding area then the actual enclosure!!!

Looks like I need to find the vacuum junk yard, haha. My reptifogger just pooped out so I'm looking to do something similar to save money and ultimately not have to replace. Cool beans.

That's awesome! I just got a humidifier and was trying to find PVC pipe that fit but was unable. That looks like it works really well.

Thank you I am surprised the hose fit right in. I've spent more time looking for a humidifier with just a open hole for the exit of steam than I would like to admit this one seems to have the best exit. I actually have another cage next to the one that is hooked up right now so I was gonna go to lowes tom and try to hook PVC up to mine easier to split I figure.

Looks like I need to find the vacuum junk yard, haha. My reptifogger just pooped out so I'm looking to do something similar to save money and ultimately not have to replace. Cool beans.

I've been through two reptile foggers myself this seems to be better than that so far plus a gallon reservoir is extremely nice

Yeah reptifoggers dont last very long. Let us know what fittings you find that work and what not. I've tried before and have failed hha

Yeah reptifoggers dont last very long. Let us know what fittings you find that work and what not. I've tried before and have failed hha

From what I understand its mineral build up on the reptifogger that makes it break supposedly if u use distiller water that won't happen but I'm not sure just what I read

so cool! i just saw one of these on craigslist the other day but wasn't sure if i'd be able to rig it.. looks like im following up on that ad

From what I understand its mineral build up on the reptifogger that makes it break supposedly if u use distiller water that won't happen but I'm not sure just what I read
I guess that makes sense. I would believe it.

I would also like to chime in on the reptifogger. There is a build up if you use regular water, but there also seems to be an issue with the fan (at least in mine) being an electronic engineer helped here, easy to swap out the fan for a new one, pretty much a small 1in computer fan.

Glad to see you got something better though, I'm definitely going to be looking into getting a different one soon.

Back
Top Bottom