My Darling boy!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just a few pics of Tommy taken outside today. He doesn't darken in the sun, he gets really bright - the most vibrant yellows and greens! I just love him so much! He seemed to be happier outside today, but he always keeps one eye in the sky!:D

SunnyTom1.jpg

SunnyTom2.jpg

SunnyTom3.jpg

Aw sweet Tommy out getting some Easter sun. He looks so perfect outside. Can you quit work and stay home so Tommy can go out anytime it is nice out? I think me might like that.:D

I was able to get 2 of my guys out for some sun today. Snow less that a week ago and today I put chams out for the afternoon. You gotta love Montana weather.

oh he is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!! :D i cant wait to take my chams outside,they are both pet store purchases and i seriously doubt either of them has ever seen the outdoors:( but now that they are in my care they will be enjoying and reaping the bennefits! im so excited for them:) i have my outdoor enclosure almost complete and the weather is getting nice FINALLY lol..its been + 15 out now and so sunny..gonna wait another week or so before letting them hang out outside:) what is an ok temp for chams to be outside? im assuming as long as it doesnt get below 60 it should be fine? want to be positive though..thanks:)

Back
Top Bottom