My Crazy Eyes cham!

Thanks!! Haha yeah same here, I really wanna see the siblings. My guys bars are blue but theres redish purplish color inside of them. I love watching Chams grow up

Showing a lot of Yellow

Here is an update on Mogli. He is about 6.5 months now. I had him out of his cage today for a little fun on the ficus and before i got him there he started displaying some really nice yellow so i took a few shots. There was no need for a filter.

Attachments

• DSC00131.jpg
    DSC00131.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC00130.jpg
    DSC00130.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC00129.jpg
    DSC00129.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 185
He does not look like his dad but he looks incredible! I am so glad he is doing well for you. You are one of the most conscientious keepers I have come across and I really appreciate how much effort you put into getting your husbandry as perfect as possible. Great job man!

Thanks you Brian. It means a lot. I absolutely love my guy, and like you said I want everything to be as perfect as possible. He might not look like scotty but i am ok with that because he is beautiful in his own way. He is turning out magnificently. I couldn't ask for a more mellow, chill chameleon friend.

:eek: Wows! Mogli is awesome! He is growing so fast. His colors are ridiculous. He looks like a happy boy!

thank you :) He is growing really fast. I had to move him from his baby enclosure to his adult enclosure way earlier than expected because he grew so fast. He hasn't shown any signs of slowing down either. Should have his next shed this week. he has been pretty milky lately.

he grew to be a stunner - love to see all the changes!!! keep the pics coming :)

thank you :) he is almost 7 months old so he still has plenty of time to continue developing his adult colors. I am very excited to see what he ends up looking like as an adult.

Fresh shed at 7 months 1 of 2

Here are a few pictures of Mogli after his most recent shed. He is showing a lot more yellow this go round. In one of the pics he is semi-fired which is the most puffed up he has ever displayed. Still sweet as can be though. making progress with hand feeding too :)

Attachments

• DSC00145.jpg
    DSC00145.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC00151.jpg
    DSC00151.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC00152.jpg
    DSC00152.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC00156.jpg
    DSC00156.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00158.jpg
    DSC00158.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 178
Fresh shed at 7 months 2 of 2

a few more.

Attachments

• DSC00170.jpg
    DSC00170.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00171.jpg
    DSC00171.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC00172.jpg
    DSC00172.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 135
Great Looking BB! I have gotten a couple chams from Brian. They do a fantastic job! I will always consider their chams "top shelf"!

Hoff he is adorable! Can't wait to see how his colors come through as he grows up... Keep us posted! He gonna be a stunner!

Cute Panther

Adorable Chameleon!!! I was just wondering but how do you tell the sex of a panther chameleon, I now about the spur on the veiled, but is it different with panthers?

Males are much more colorful than female panthers. Females are usually shades of peach but can be other colors as well. The rostal Process (nose scoop thing) is much larger on males than females & There is also a Hemi-penal bulge after the vent on males. Hope this helped.

Back
Top Bottom