My Crazy Eyes cham!

Thanks Brian! He is coloring up so fast. I blame it on great genetics :). He is growing pretty quick too. He will be 4 months old tomorrow and he is measuring up to almost 11 inches total. I want to weigh him soon.

He has even more red now than he does in the most recent pictures. I'm starting to see red peeking out on his body when he is sleeping. I think he will most likely look like Iris's brother.

Here are a few pictures of Mogli after his most recent shed. He is just over 5 months old. I see some red starting to peek through on his bars :)

Attachments

• DSC00068.jpg
    DSC00068.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC00070.jpg
    DSC00070.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC00075.jpg
    DSC00075.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC00076.jpg
    DSC00076.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 174
I bought a male from scotty too and hes looking amazing too! ill post some pics later. Im actually taking him to the vet today at 3 because he has a problem with his tongue:( most likely from an injury. but on the other hand, he is lookin similar to your boy except yours looks redder. my guys 13 inches now and at 5 months and a 9 days thats pretty big... I can't wait til our boys get older. my guy is mostly yellow and orange though, so i kinda hope he looks like spock:)

I bought a male from scotty too and hes looking amazing too! ill post some pics later. Im actually taking him to the vet today at 3 because he has a problem with his tongue:( most likely from an injury. but on the other hand, he is lookin similar to your boy except yours looks redder. my guys 13 inches now and at 5 months and a 9 days thats pretty big... I can't wait til our boys get older. my guy is mostly yellow and orange though, so i kinda hope he looks like spock:)

Sorry to hear about the tongue injury. hopefully it can be fixed. And thanks for the compliments. My guy is measuring to almost 15 inches. His DOH is 7/18/13. I'd love to see some pics of Mogli's siblings. Its fun to see how different each one can be.

Wow 15 inches is big for a 5 month old... What's his weight? Ill post pics when I'm home from work

I don't have a scale at the moment so i haven't been able to check his weight. He is quite thick in the arms and his head is pretty big lol. And I agree that 15'' is pretty big at 5 months. I'll try to get a scale soon to track his weigh gain.

Very nice looks chams you have. Now i feel like i have to weigh my guy to really chart his growth. Hopefully i'll have a scale by the next time my guy goes through a shed. Should be another 2 weeks or so.

Fun in the New Ficus :)

I Thought it would be fun to catch a few images of Mogli climbing around in his new jungle gym. From the looks of it I think he likes it :)

Attachments

• DSC00102.jpg
    DSC00102.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC00103.jpg
    DSC00103.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC00107.jpg
    DSC00107.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 148
He looks very cool! colors are very neat, I have a quick random question... ive seen people put BB and stuff like that, can someone explain the meaning of that? i'm new :eek:

He looks very cool! colors are very neat, I have a quick random question... ive seen people put BB and stuff like that, can someone explain the meaning of that? i'm new :eek:

thanks :) and BB means Blue Bar. for example, If you were to see RBBB it would stand for red bodied blue bar. Its merely a short hand for different variations of each locale because typing out the whole thing takes longer. for example, there is a blue barred (BB) ambilobe and a Red barred (RB) ambilobe. if its a 2 letter abbreviation then it is talking about the bar color. if it is 4 letters it is the color of the body first and then the color of the bars. Hope this helps.

dude.... your chameleon is amazing!!!! this guy is for sure going to be one of the main stunners from the scotty clutch... omg so beautiful!!! haah my guys lookin good too but his bars seem to be going red! still nice though!

Mogli is growing so fast and looking very handsome! :)

Thanks Jann :) i saw some of the pictures of the flood. I hope everything is okay at home! stay safe.

Mogil has red bars on his legs and tail. But has super prominent blue bars thats crazy

I know right! he never stops amazing me. He is due for a shed soon, probably the next week or so. His red will be more vibrant and will also have more red. I see red spots peeking through his bars. Im excited to see what is underneath.

dude.... your chameleon is amazing!!!! this guy is for sure going to be one of the main stunners from the scotty clutch... omg so beautiful!!! haah my guys lookin good too but his bars seem to be going red! still nice though!

Hahaha thanks man. I really appreciate the kind words. He really is coming along nicely. His yellow and red are coming in a lot right now. I thought my guys bas were going red for a little while but from the looks of it, i dont think he is lol. His blue is a little too vibrant to be fading to red. I think your guy will be one of the scotty stunners as well. I wish i could see pictures of other scotty boys but so far the only one I know of is your guy.

Back
Top Bottom