My Crazy Eyes cham!

your guy turned out to be a seriously insane panther. That is a panther I wouldn't even sell for 2 grand..... I sold my crazy eyes cham simply because he turned out to be more red bar. He was nice but went to someone that was more concentrated on breeding red bars. He sure wasn't as amazing as this guy!! And you said he was 18 inches at 9 months? That's so crazy, I had a male grow more even after a year old, so did mogil get any longerr? Seriously man, congratulations. Probably the best 280 bucks you ever spent lol

Thanks Man! I really am lucky!Mogli is such a social guy too. he runs to the front of his enclosure and begs to be let out. I understand why you sold your guy. Im sure he is somewhere with lots of ladies and plenty of tasty food. He hasnt gotten much longer. He is around 19'' now. But he has packed on a lot of weigh. His pads arent bulging out so im sure he isnt overweight, just a buff cham lol. he is 13 months old and is close to 200g. His appetite hasnt slowed either. I try to keep silkworms, superworms, and crickets at all times and give him treats of hornworms and wax worms around 1 to 2 times a week. I wouldnt sell him for 2 grand either lol. some would call that stupid but i call it love lol. indeed the best 280 i ever spent. I might be breeding him soon too!!

Where can I get a female that has potential to produce as yellowest chameleon as possible?

Im not entirely sure. I would say Crazy Eyes Chams would be a good bet. Dude is one of their breeders and he is an awesome chameleon that has nice yellows. I wasnt expecting my guy to be as yellow as he is but im not complaining lol. good luck on your search.

Back
Top Bottom