my..chameleon

imike88

BBvideo%20575.jpg

BBvideo%20578.jpg

I wouldn't know. I am not very good at identifying species.:confused: Do you say calumma because of the striped markings? Teach me! Haha.

I wouldn't know. I am not very good at identifying species.:confused: Do you say calumma because of the striped markings? Teach me! Haha.

The lobes behind the head are a tell tale sign of calumma.

(hope you dont mind me using your pic Mike, it was just for reference)

Booo-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Mike. Calumma parsonii, C. globifer, Furcifer rhinoceratus, and now C. oshaughnessyi? You sure have some talented smugglers!

To me looks to be a tiny parsonii but I am not good at telling either. i was soing off of some body shapes and the markings =]

please do tell

Definitely a male Calumma oshaughnessyi. Hard to convince anyone that all these animals are legal with some of the species you have...

Chris

Wow, Mike. Calumma parsonii, C. globifer, Furcifer rhinoceratus, and now C. oshaughnessyi? You sure have some talented smugglers!

What a damn shame:(:mad:

Maybe there is a better explanation than this guys? I doubt it.

After I looked at your pair, it does seem like it. The other guy told me one might be Calumma parsonii cristifer. Guy that imported them said they were caught randomly across Madagascar. They might also differ in age.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/parsons-male-female-id-subspecies-35967/

Haha, good joke Jared. Even the breeding of one of those species is very hard, but all four is just impossible ;)

But to be honest I think it's poetic justice when the Eurasian guys can get the chameleons of Madagascar as long as America gets tons of Uroplatus every year...:p

But to be honest I think it's poetic justice when the Eurasian guys can get the chameleons of Madagascar as long as America gets tons of Uroplatus every year...:p
Ain't that the truth. :D:D:D

Oh well, I don't contribute to it, I buy CB! Oh wait, you have to have WC parents to get CB.. :rolleyes:

How much was he I want one sooo Bad I probably wont get one until I am Much older but where how and how much? =] If its a secret that is ok too.

This guy has a lot of chameleons that you can only get from smuggling. They are not exported from Madagascar legally, so everywhere. Although there are claims to some being legal and born in different places of the world and sent to America and the like, they really aren't legal at all. Do a search on parsons chameleons and you can read up on some of the horrors of smuggling.

I'm not an expert, but that is my understanding of it.

I am dissapointed, my dreams are crushed (yes over dramatic I know) well not so much just wish I could have them.

Back
Top Bottom