Chamleon info-
your chameleon- veild chameleon, at least 4 months old, I have takin care of it for 4 months
handling-because when likes a spot,he wont leave it,i have to move him for feeding time
feeding-right now ive been feeding him a diet of crickets,butter worms,fruit flys,and superworms
supplements-calcium with d3,calcuim with no d3,multivaitams, brand for calcium with d3 and multiviatamins is repti-cal,the other one is flukers calciam.
watering- I give him water with a mister in two ways, I give the plant water and he licks the leaves,the other one is he drinks directly from the sprayer,i mist him 2-4 times a day
fecal descriptions-right now his poop has been a solid brown non dry,and his pee has been orange to the tip and snow white in the rest,i haven't tested for parasites
information- previously I have seen some black scars but these gow away when he changes colors
Cage Info:
cage type- his cage is a screen type,he climbs ALL over it
Lighting-for day he has a 50W light bulb, for night he has also a 50W light bulb that gives a bit more heat (because my house is cold I put a my sleeping cover over his cage so he doesn't get cold)
Tempture- not sure but I know it is usally warm during the day and neutral a little bit warmer during the night, although it is regulated because of humidity
Humdity- I try to keep it as moist as possible, but I do not over do it with the humidity
Plants- givin him a natrul plant native to florida, I am not sure the name , but we see it all over here and I have seen no moss coming from it
Placment- I have it near a air vent which is closed at all times
Location- I live in florida( I don't want to specify where though)
Current Problem- his shedding session has lasted for 2 weeks, the place where the shed is stuck is under his tail
Note- I will send a picture of him later on