My chameleon took advantage of me! Pls read.

OOOst16

Established Member
So as some of you know....my male yemen is having a prob with one of his hemipenises.....whenever he releases a sperm plug, the left hemipenis nub sticks out a little bit....then once the sperm plug is out, the nub goes back in....now let me stress this is not the entire hemipenis. Just the very beginning. It's still pink and plush ...and is not infected. Only one nub. The other stays in completely. Soooo....today I got him out to apply ky jelly to the nub since he's currently pushing out a s plug.

As soon as I touched the ky jelly to the nub, he imidiatly pushed his vent to my finger....gripped me so hard with his back feet it was so extremely painful....he's a big boy 16 inches nose to tail....and then pushed his hemipenis to my finger....Ewww!! Ugh it was gross....but after he figured out I wasn't a sexy doll....he pulled it back in and then tried again! So I finished the ky job....and placed him back. Anyone else have this happen? Or do I have an extra horny Cham?

hahahahaha that's really funny. Mine got frisky with the carpet on my stairs once..it was pretty funny...I hopefully can get him a GF one of these days :)

Haha, pan attempted once, but it never made contact with my hand. Hyperion flashes me occationally and leave his sperm plugs everywhere

Basicly. I felt like his whore. And it made me sad....lol jk....but no...mom won't let anyMore inside the house. I was just wandering if this was normal. It seems like he's alwwwaaaays letting out sperm plugs....I dono if it's a phase or what.

Yup that picture is exactly what he did to my finger....I feel so derrrty. I'm glad Yogg is not the only one.

I'm actually thinking that you may be the first one to have a solid proof that chameleons may LOVE being handled! :D

Ok no, because what he wanted was mating, not being handled, but still funny! :p

Haha....well he's never hissed at me, and he's a full grown yemmen sexually charged male...he doesn't mind being handled....miss lillys Tommy is the same from what vie heard....I dono if tommys ever treid to get it on with tiffs hand though...haha

I'm actually thinking that you may be the first one to have a solid proof that chameleons may LOVE being handled! :D

Ok no, because what he wanted was mating, not being handled, but still funny! :p

LOL. I get the tie-in to the other thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom