My chameleon isn’t eating..

I saw him eat it a few times but he’s pooped just fine he’s never been bound up the horn worm was probably like inch and a half really fat tho and he can’t really pull the dirt out of the plants the pothos has many vines coming out of the dirt
Right but how did you feed the horn worm and did you watch him eat it? I am trying to figure out if maybe there was damage to the tongue.

I removed the moss vine and replaced it wiht the other vine inhad in there so he can’t eat anything off it

Right but how did you feed the horn worm and did you watch him eat it? I am trying to figure out if maybe there was damage to the tongue.
He grabbed it from the moss vine he doesn’t take food from my hand so I put it on the vine and he grabbed it from about 2 inches away

He grabbed it from the moss vine he doesn’t take food from my hand so I put it on the vine and he grabbed it from about 2 inches away
Did it pull easily into his mouth or did it stick to the vine? Hornworms can be dangerous because they suction cup their little feet to what they are sitting on.

Yea 2 days ago but 2 days before that he didn’t want crickets or anything I’ve tried letting them loose and taking the plants out so he can see them also tried in a mug so he can se tyem
Bunched up but nothing

Have you only tried crickets? Maybe try a superworms, Flies, or even another hornworm.
He use to eat super worms but stopped for some reason then stuck to crickets I have another horn worm but it’s huge it’s about 2 inches big will it be to big for him?

Ok so I put wax worms on one of the money trees leave right close to him and he ate ?????? I’ll go tomorrow and get as many different things he can eat as I can

The plants being cut this way does it meen he’s eating them?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 52
Ok so I put wax worms on one of the money trees leave right close to him and he ate ?????? I’ll go tomorrow and get as many different things he can eat as I can
Good, maybe he gets tired of different feeders. However waxworks are NOT a stable feeder they are very fatty and have no nutritional value.

Okay so when you go to the pet store. You are going to need to get Calcium without D3, and a multivitamin. You could of been over supplementing him with D3. Calcium without D3 at every feeding, then alternate between the calcium with D3 and Multivitamin every week. So D3 twice a month and same with a multivitamin.

Back
Top Bottom