My chameleon is my best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
What mark? I've been prepping for finals as all high schoolers do! I'll be back and strong as ever this summer but with my new volunteering opportunities at a farm and a butterfly house which ps if anyone lives in Maryland and would like to see a butterfly house I have tickets... I'll probably be in majority at night. I try to check in school but finals have me caught up lol
haha me too dude.. but instead of studying i reseached about chameleons for a month and then got one! haha

I’ve watched your last post get completely derailed and the same thing is happening to this post aswell. I’m sorry to break it to you but i’ve seen the set up you have on your instagram and In saying this in the nicest way possible. The lifestyle you’re giving this poor little chameleon will have it dead before winter. Chameleons should be left in their cage and admired from the eye not by hand.Taking they out of their cage is a horribly bad idea, taking them outside is a bad idea, doing anything but leaving it alone in the cage is a bad idea. Think of them as fish, you feed it take care of it and look at them. They do NOT need to be held/cuddled. They do NOT need to be washed/scrubbed. I’d HIGHLY recommend giving it up for adoption either on these forums, trusted local pet store, or via social media/craigslist. If you want a reptile you can hold and hang out with on a day to day basis without damaging its well being Is recommend a snake or even a bearded dragon. Once again i’m trying to be as nice as possible but sadly you’re torturing that poor little guy.

I had severe mental health issues when one day i decided to do extensive research on a high priority pet and I got my veiled. These are extremely high maintenance and extremely expensive creatures. If you can’t afford the initial correct set up please give it up for adoption or give it to someone that can take proper care of it. A mental health issue shouldn’t result in an impulse purchase on a advanced reptile such as a chameleon. The way you live with it day to day will result in its death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom