My Chameleon is dying :(

Get over it. It was a suggestion for an elderly passing animal. Did the article say Oxygen was dangerous ? I Did not suggest this as treatment for cure, but as palliative care. I did not suggest people go get oxygen. I only offered a suggestion that might make the Owner as well as the pet feel better. To disprove me you will have to show that oxygen is toxic to reptiles. I see no evidence of that.
Sure if you over do it it can cause problems. Is this not true of everything.

I notice you spent a lot of time criticizing, but have not offered one suggestion or condolence. Your forum awards do not make you an expert. When people ask for help with a sick animal they are not looking to get ripped apart. They want compassion.

I never made any negative comment to OP.

I have years of first hand experience with oxygen therapy, respiratory failure, etc. Im outraged that my photo contest insignia and medals of honor not be shown their due respect, and by a recruit no less.

I never made any negative comment to OP.

I have years of first hand experience with oxygen therapy, respiratory failure, etc. Im outraged that my photo contest insignia and medals of honor not be shown their due respect, and by a recruit no less.

Degree

Research papers you have written.

How about research you have conducted?

These are the people I am interested.

And you do realize you have only been a member one year. And that it is based on an algorithm, not ones personal knowledge. It really just means you have more time.

@MyChamSmoke all you can do right now is keep him comfortable until you can get him to a good reptile vet tomorrow. If you want to offer him water make sure he's alert enough to deal with it so he won't aspirate it. Make sure he doesn't overheat in case he's not aware enough to move out of the basking area so he won't.
Thinking bout you both.

@MyChamSmoke all you can do right now is keep him comfortable until you can get him to a good reptile vet tomorrow. If you want to offer him water make sure he's alert enough to deal with it so he won't aspirate it. Make sure he doesn't overheat in case he's not aware enough to move out of the basking area so he won't.
Thinking bout you both.
Only misted top of his head so water run into his mouth when it's open. Only bad news I got is vet made appointment for Saturday morning. Run him though emergency going cost 172 just see him. Plus whatever they decide to do for him. Trying find another that will see him tomorrow. Been reading though this thread. Please keep comments to yourself. Don't wanna get it deleted or closed thank you. Didn't start this topic for back an forth drama or trolling whatever mods would take it as. Doing best I can for him. My only concern is get him help as soon as possible. Hate see him suffer and fight to live.

You said..."Please keep comments to yourself. Don't wanna get it deleted or closed thank you. Didn't start this topic for back an forth drama or trolling whatever mods would take it as. Doing best I can for him. My only concern is get him help as soon as possible. Hate see him suffer and fight to live."...are you directing this at me because I have no idea what you're talking about. @MyChamSmoke

You said..."Please keep comments to yourself. Don't wanna get it deleted or closed thank you. Didn't start this topic for back an forth drama or trolling whatever mods would take it as. Doing best I can for him. My only concern is get him help as soon as possible. Hate see him suffer and fight to live."...are you directing this at me because I have no idea what you're talking about.

No it is I an snitz I do apologize. It was completely off topic. I wish I had better advice for his and your suffering.

Geese, poor cham!!... the fact is they live a fairly short life, there is no getting around that...I like to think, the suffering is over and the cham can chase grasshoppers in heaven, from the warmest bright treetop

You said..."Please keep comments to yourself. Don't wanna get it deleted or closed thank you. Didn't start this topic for back an forth drama or trolling whatever mods would take it as. Doing best I can for him. My only concern is get him help as soon as possible. Hate see him suffer and fight to live."...are you directing this at me because I have no idea what you're talking about. @MyChamSmoke
Wasn't towards you just direction where the thread was leading. Very frustrated with vet situation. They can't do humane thing for him until they run test first. Only help I can get him is to run him though emergency vet. Cost would be 400-500 just with test and cost of emergency. Currently don't have that amount of money. Hate seeing him in distress and suffering. Trying turn him over to someone that can help or end his suffering. Option of that can't find conclusion. Just trying find him a peaceful way out. Can't do anything until tonight after work. But only thing there is get money for emergency. Tried care credit but being at my 5000 limit won't exceed it. Hate say it but there's nothing I can do for him.

Wasn't towards you just direction where the thread was leading. Very frustrated with vet situation. They can't do humane thing for him until they run test first. Only help I can get him is to run him though emergency vet. Cost would be 400-500 just with test and cost of emergency. Currently don't have that amount of money. Hate seeing him in distress and suffering. Trying turn him over to someone that can help or end his suffering. Option of that can't find conclusion. Just trying find him a peaceful way out. Can't do anything until tonight after work. But only thing there is get money for emergency. Tried care credit but being at my 5000 limit won't exceed it. Hate say it but there's nothing I can do for him.

@Brodybreaux25

PMed you.

Why would eye look this way and it's same one that was recently treated for a bulge.

Attachments

• IMG_20200306_193257528.jpg
    IMG_20200306_193257528.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 135
Back
Top Bottom