my chameleon has purple!! whats up with that!?

Oh that little spot? I was looking for like purple bars or something. Like Olimpia said the pic is awfully small to really tell what it is.

Is it like that all the time... if so I would breed it and see if it follows through to the offspring.... That's what I would do as a little science experiment... but that's just my opinion...

I know he just never stays still enough for a decent picture lol xD its been there since his last shed so its probably permanent :0 I'd breed him but two reptiles are only allowed and we have a tortoise and a chameleon

I don't think it looks like a part of natural coloration, as panthers don't just have random spots or blotches like that. My guess is that it's either a bruise or a burn, but without a better photo it's hard to say which.

My baby panther Bruce has two patches on the two sides of his body that are yellow. They could just be development of some more colour but they look similar to this guys splotch.

Is it like that all the time... if so I would breed it and see if it follows through to the offspring.... That's what I would do as a little science experiment... but that's just my opinion...

Seriously? A 'science experiment'? This has got to be one of the silliest replies I have read in a long time! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom