My chameleon has big issues

Chameleons naturally like more cover from the plants, so it should not be hard for him to find the plants. A good plant species is Pothos plant.

Your lights should be ontop of your enclosure not inside.

does you enclosure have a screen top? I can’t tell. Chams need lots of air flow.

what type of uvb bulb are you using? Looks like a coil bulb. You will want a linear t5 ho 5.0 uvb bulb.

The gaping means too hot of temps, it running away is normal because it’s scared, it takes forever (in most cases months) to build a relationship. You can’t tame them, you get as much as a comfortable feeling and no hisses.

Your lights should be ontop of your enclosure not inside.

does you enclosure have a screen top? I can’t tell. Chams need lots of air flow.

what type of uvb bulb are you using? Looks like a coil bulb. You will want a linear t5 ho 5.0 uvb bulb.
No it hasnt screen top ye itv 5.0 UVB light bulb lot of air flow ok i will check it but my cham sleeping right now so tommorow morning i will

No it hasnt screen top ye itv 5.0 UVB light bulb lot of air flow ok i will check it but my cham sleeping right now so tommorow morning i will

sorry I dont understand half that.

you want one of these bulbs.

39EB2EFC-665D-4389-AE0E-7E1B10917FD8.jpeg

you can leave crickets in there at night if you’d like, just be aware sometimes they’ll bite the little cham while asleep. i always take mine out but it’s just my preference

Back
Top Bottom