My chameleon 1 foot is swollen

She needs a screen cage on a tall stand to make her feel more secure. Make sure the cage is taller than it is wider. You could build a safety net halfway up the cage so she doesn’t fall. Put branches and vines, mostly horizontal everywhere! Add plants, real or fake, everywhere, too! It makes her feel more secure and allows her to drink water. I would find a vet and bring her ASAP. Also, are you sure that’s a veiled chameleon? Look online for feeder insects and supplies.

Looks like a panther to me?

I used to spray her cage with a spray bottle but she didn't like it cause she used to get abit wet that's why I stopped cause thought she would have a heart attack

I used to spray her cage with a spray bottle but she didn't like it cause she used to get abit wet that's why I stopped cause thought she would have a heart attack
No, no, no! Misting, gutloading, and uvb are the most important to get right! After that, it’s basking and supplementing and having a proper cage!

Maybe, could it be a female Jackson’s?

<< Meet Jessica, in no way an expert. lol.

Carissa,
Don't get upset, just get it right. You can't change what you've already done. You were given poor advice. You're here now, ready to learn. Ready through that thread about Veiled on the Ground. You'll see, it's possible to bounce back.

Well I've been told she is a veiled chameleon , because of the horn on her head , there's a vet I found in Durban, but I don't know if they will help her , I'm gonna take her tomorrow nd see if they can help , but I'm scared they take her away from me , is there no website I can go on where I can order her vitamins nd calcium nd her lighting online ? Then I can get it shipped to me?

Look carefully, I posted a South African supply website a few posts ago. https://www.jozibugs.co.za/ Take your time and read over everything we've typed, and everything we've linked.

There's no way around it, you're going to have to do your research. You have a long road ahead of you.

Hey guys so just an update about my veiled chameleon , I was able to find a vet , and she's currently on antibiotics , nd cream for her foot nd her foot is slowly getting better , but just her colour is only black now like she's been black ever since we left the vet so I really don't know what's going on.nd I'm giving her medicine at the right times and everything and I also I've given her a hole new cage , there's lots of air flowing through , does anyone know what's wrong?

Hey guys so just an update about my veiled chameleon , I was able to find a vet , and she's currently on antibiotics , nd cream for her foot nd her foot is slowly getting better , but just her colour is only black now like she's been black ever since we left the vet so I really don't know what's going on.nd I'm giving her medicine at the right times and everything and I also I've given her a hole new cage , there's lots of air flowing through , does anyone know what's wrong?
Could you post a pic of her, her foot, and her new cage, and refill out the form with your updated husbandry, please?

Back
Top Bottom