my cham has missing claws?

It does not look swollen comparably. I think he just has trouble because he is missing one claw . It’s slowly kind of growing back I’ll get a better picture in the morning if I’m not driving an ambulance early. On call tomorrow!

You drive ambulances?? Good on you!!!

I just wanted to check to see if there was a problem with the toes so we could catch it now instead of letting it get worse.

Good to know that he doesn't have any inflammation. I always need to eliminate things when trying to help someone. I'm sure you know about that.

I hope you are staying safe? I feel so bad for frontline workers these days. It can't be easy.

Good to know that he doesn't have any inflammation. I always need to eliminate things when trying to help someone. I'm sure you know about that.

I hope you are staying safe? I feel so bad for frontline workers these days. It can't be easy.
I appreciate it man I’m just tired. Boy George is asleep. I’m about to pass out have to be up in 5 hours

Ma'am makes me feel old...my name is Lynda... But on here I answer to kinyonga too! What's your name "dude"?
Sorry for the disruption to your thread.

Keep an eye on the toes where the claws are missing. If they start to look infected, get on it right away because chameleon pus is like cottage cheese and not penetrated by antibiotics...so it would need cleaning out if it gets infected. You could put a little flamazine on the claw bed for the missing claws for now.

Just took a break and got some flamazine on him. When he first came here 3 months ago he was missing one nail, and the second one I have feared it falling off has this morning because of him growing bigger. I have put the flamazine on and have a bunch of new vines, and hanging foliage coming in this next week to put on the screen door and anywhere he may use screen. To make it easier on getting around. Funny thing I did notice the nail that was not there is spouting a new nail though. Not a bigger nail but, it is nail. I’m hoping back on the ambulance have a call Thank you Lynda!

Just took a break and got some flamazine on him. When he first came here 3 months ago he was missing one nail, and the second one I have feared it falling off has this morning because of him growing bigger. I have put the flamazine on and have a bunch of new vines, and hanging foliage coming in this next week to put on the screen door and anywhere he may use screen. To make it easier on getting around. Funny thing I did notice the nail that was not there is spouting a new nail (the original one that was gone). Not a bigger nail (claw) but, it is nail. I’m hoping back on the ambulance have a call Thank you Lynda!

Upon further investigation they broke off they didn’t fall off he’s doing well but, the forking is great for ideas for helping my buddy out. Again thanks Lynda

Back
Top Bottom