My carpet chameleon (Furcifer lateralis lateralis)

GlobeMaster

Hi there,

New to this forum, but seen as I have ventured into the world of chameleons I thought it would be a good time to sign up :)

So here is my little carpet chameleon, had this little one a week now, can wait to see how this one develops!

IMG_5306.jpg

IMG_5307.jpg

IMG_5308.jpg

IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_5310.jpg

Hey,

very cute your carpet.

That is one of mine... .

Our male.

Attachments

• DSC00346.jpg
    DSC00346.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 198
Welcome to the forums! Nice looking little male you got there.

I was sold it as un-sexed, but I am not too bothered, if I decide in the future I want to try and breed then I will have to hunt one down.But you say male, I'll go with that :)

I was sold it as un-sexed, but I am not too bothered, if I decide in the future I want to try and breed then I will have to hunt one down.But you say male, I'll go with that :)

At second glance it could be a female. The girls are chubbier than the boys but it would take a better shot of the tail base to be certain. Either way you got a nice one.

welcome to the forums. what a nice guy you have there.

Harry

At second glance it could be a female. The girls are chubbier than the boys but it would take a better shot of the tail base to be certain. Either way you got a nice one.

Honestly I have no idea what I am looking for when it comes to sexing a chameleon! lol

The only pic of the base of tail I have is this one, but over the next week I will try and get a better one, want to make sure this one is nice and settled before I start poking and prodding it too much! haha

IMG_5256.jpg

Welcome to the forum, always happy to have another friend of Tiff's. Your carpet is just darling. Maybe our "carpet pro" Dooley 1" will come on the thread. Trust me he can sex it and tell you the babies age.

When she grows up, then the colors look really nice.

On my page you can see more pics about lateralis and you can see the colours.

such a cutie!

Welcome to the forum, always happy to have another friend of Tiff's. Your carpet is just darling. Maybe our "carpet pro" Dooley 1" will come on the thread. Trust me he can sex it and tell you the babies age.

Thanks, ah cool, theres always one on every forum who can take one look and tell you the sex, age, favorite food lol

I do love this little one, very active, and always keeps one eye on me! hehe

When she grows up, then the colors look really nice.

On my page you can see more pics about lateralis and you can see the colours.

I have seen some of your pics, there is only one word for them, stunning!

Back
Top Bottom