My boys Red, Jr, Hendershot, Sage & Cooper

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My dog Red is 11 years old and he has cancer. He's been in remission for 11 months and he's doing great.

RedSadieHendershotHeraSidFlash33113514_zps6f3204e1.jpg

Jr is 4 1/2 and he's had a pretty rough time lately. He had a prolapes a couple months ago but has recovered from that but now we are dealing with his arthritis in his lower back and back legs. He has always been a sweet boy and been through so much in his life. He lost his right eye due to an injury when he was four months old. He's very special and always received plenty of extra attention.

JrandeBay51813004_zps94422930.jpg

JrandeBay51813022_zps23f2682d.jpg

Hendershot was 4 years old last month. He had MBD when he was young, before my daughter received him. He's slowed down some lately but still doing well.

SageJrHendershot51813481_zpsa380b41f.jpg

Hendershot4yearsold41413172_zpsc0e67be8.jpg

Sage at 7 weeks old and he is one friendly wee man. I've had him one week and one day and you'd think he'd been here forever.

SageJrHendershot51813210_zpsdc94aea0.jpg

SageJrHendershot51813461_zpsffc33f98.jpg

SageJrHendershot51813434_zpsebaddc8f.jpg

SageJrHendershot51813293_zps96b932d7.jpg

Another of Sage from outside yesterday evening

cooperandsage052413266_zps9458773d.jpg

I've had two parsons keepers and my vet tell me they think Cooper is a boy so I'm posting him with my boys. This is my newest baby Cooper. I call him Cooper Mini.

Cooper8point1grams52113024_zps1e81290a.jpg

Cooper8point1grams52113003_zpsec875463.jpg

Cooper8point1grams52113021_zps6d7dfcc1.jpg

A couple more of Cooper from yesterday evening enjoying his first time outside

cooperandsage052413131_zpsc3d753f5.jpg

cooperandsage052413227_zpsa349f20c.jpg

Last edited:
Jann,
All your boys are so totally awesome.Your such a wonderful mother to all of your chams along with Red.So glad he's in remission and hope he continues to do great.Cooper looks GREAT!!I'm so jealous
Sage looks super spoiled already

I never get tired of telling you that you've got a great lookin' family! :D (and we never get tired of seeing the pics!) Glad to see the newbies are fitting in perfectly! How has everyone reacted to the new additions?

JANN!!! I haven't been on CF much lately so perhaps I missed the memo but I am SO HAPPY you have a couple new boys to round out your boy Cham family!!

A NEW PARSONS? I just squealed with delight for you! I am so very happy that you have another - you are such a fantastic pet Mom, you really needed another!! Cooper AND Sage are simply beautiful and I can't wait to see them grow through your pictures!!

So happy Red, Jr. and Hendershot are doing as well as can be expected. You are an inspiration!! ;)

They are very beautiful

Thank you for your kind words about my boys.

You like to surround yourself with good-looking guys;) Sage looks like he's a character, you can tell he has personality:)

Thank you Shauna. Sage has quite a little personality already. :)

Jann,
All your boys are so totally awesome.Your such a wonderful mother to all of your chams along with Red.So glad he's in remission and hope he continues to do great.Cooper looks GREAT!!I'm so jealous
Sage looks super spoiled already

Thank you Delores. I wish Red could stay in remission forever. He is the best dog and my best buddy. Cooper is settling in and Sage was spoiled when he arrived.

I never get tired of telling you that you've got a great lookin' family! :D (and we never get tired of seeing the pics!) Glad to see the newbies are fitting in perfectly! How has everyone reacted to the new additions?

Thank you Michael for your nice comments on all my threads. I just love all my guys and to me they are always looking or doing something so cute so I just have to get a picture.

Everyone is getting along great together except Sadie HATES Sage. I had never seen Sadie act the least bit upset about anything until she laid eyes on Sage. She turned dark, swayed and gaped. I had to walk her around the pool 5 or 6 times before she calmed down. I'm very careful to not let her see him again.

JANN!!! I haven't been on CF much lately so perhaps I missed the memo but I am SO HAPPY you have a couple new boys to round out your boy Cham family!!

A NEW PARSONS? I just squealed with delight for you! I am so very happy that you have another - you are such a fantastic pet Mom, you really needed another!! Cooper AND Sage are simply beautiful and I can't wait to see them grow through your pictures!!

So happy Red, Jr. and Hendershot are doing as well as can be expected. You are an inspiration!! ;)

Thank you Lisa. My vet was here today to check out everyone and he upped Jr's pain meds. We definitely don't want him to be in pain.

Jann, as always, your photos are top-notch! Your boys are beautiful. That Sage has quite the personality! Perhaps Sadie knows he's going to be trouble! Love all your boys, but Cooper is quite the looker already! What a sweet, sweet crew. And so glad that Red is still in remission.

Deb

Jann, as always, your photos are top-notch! Your boys are beautiful. That Sage has quite the personality! Perhaps Sadie knows he's going to be trouble! Love all your boys, but Cooper is quite the looker already! What a sweet, sweet crew. And so glad that Red is still in remission.
Deb

Debbie you are always so kind to comment on ALL my photos. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I think it's about time for an update on your little man.

They are all gorgeous! I love seeing Sage - I am so glad he went to you! And Cooper is the most adorable little bitty thing!

Thank you Karen for you kind words. I am so glad that you shipped me Sage. He is already already a very special boy.

They are all looking so good. You have some very happy looking boys. I love your beautiful pictures.

Thank you so much Rachelle. Your kind comments are always appreciated on all my photos.

Red is so cute and has so much expression. I am so glad he is doing good. Can't wait to see little Cooper evolve over time through pictures and Sage too. I don't know if you will ever get lucky enough to have another "blue" Veild. I always compare all the Veilds to Luie, but I know Sage is gonna turn out awesome. I mean is there such a thing as ugly Chameleon? lol, Lastly I am sorry that Jr has been in pain but glad you are managing it. He is still a beautiful boy!

You have such a beautiful family. I wish all the best for Red and hope he continues to do well. Sage is a beauty and can't wait to see him grow up!

ALL your boys are so so handsome! You can definitely tell they have a great mom who takes great care of them. I look forward to watching your little guys grow up! Beautiful pics :)

Jann I love seeing all of your guys and gals! They are all soooo handsome and healthy looking!!! HopefullySadie will get "over it",,, Sage looks like such a sweetie, one day she'll be looking for some attention from him! ;)
Little Cooper is absolutely adorable!!!!! I truely hope he's a he!!!!!
Give Red a pat on the head for me, I'm looking forward to our trip in September!!

Jann, I always love seeing your cham pics, you take such nice ones.

All your boyz look awesome :)

Thank you Stan! I like to think they are happy because they are loved and not kept in cages. :)

Red is so cute and has so much expression. I am so glad he is doing good. Can't wait to see little Cooper evolve over time through pictures and Sage too. I don't know if you will ever get lucky enough to have another "blue" Veild. I always compare all the Veilds to Luie, but I know Sage is gonna turn out awesome. I mean is there such a thing as ugly Chameleon? lol, Lastly I am sorry that Jr has been in pain but glad you are managing it. He is still a beautiful boy!

Thank you Carol. Red is the best dog. I would have him cloned if it weren't so expensive. :D. Mini Cooper is settling right in. I am pleased so far. I think little Sage will have allot of yellow in him like his mom and dad. I am very sad about Jr and trying to spend as much quality time as I can with him. He was a really gorgeous boy when he was young. I think it time you come and visit again. :)

You have such a beautiful family. I wish all the best for Red and hope he continues to do well. Sage is a beauty and can't wait to see him grow up!

Thank you so much for your kind words.

ALL your boys are so so handsome! You can definitely tell they have a great mom who takes great care of them. I look forward to watching your little guys grow up! Beautiful pics :)

Thank you for the nice compliment. I try my best to take good care of them.

Jann I love seeing all of your guys and gals! They are all soooo handsome and healthy looking!!! HopefullySadie will get "over it",,, Sage looks like such a sweetie, one day she'll be looking for some attention from him! ;)
Little Cooper is absolutely adorable!!!!! I truely hope he's a he!!!!!
Give Red a pat on the head for me, I'm looking forward to our trip in September!!

Thank you for the kind words about everyone Lisa. I don't thing I'll allow Sadie to see Sage again for awhile. I am looking forward to seeing you and Richard in September.

Jann you really have some gorgeous animal friends! (I particularly like Red and Hendershot). They don't know how lucky they are to have such a compassionate person. Glad to hear everybody is accepting the new arrivals for the most part; Sage looks like a real character! Cooper looks like he's glowing in the second pic. If he is a male, you might have to rename him Cooper Biggie in a year or two ;). I'm excited to watch him grow!

Back
Top Bottom