My beautiful male Jackson’s showed me his beautiful colors today!

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
When I got up today my beautiful boy was displaying his normal happy colors of green, teal and yellow! That’s the first time since I got him over a week ago! I was so happy. Unfortunately big changes are coming in the next few days. His bigger enclosure will be here tomorrow along with his mist king and new plants and small trees. I hope to have it all set up by the end of the week. I still have to order the washing machine tray for the drainage system though. The humidifier worked great last night to keep his humidity up and his temps low. He ate 4 crickets this morning to!

Well, I didn’t take one because I didn’t want to stress him out. He’s afraid of me. He has been out and about a lot more today instead of hiding. I will take a pick next time. Most of the time he is a dark green light green mottledkind of and if I remember right that’s either he is basking and needs to be dark to absorb the light or heis stressing. Correctt me if I’m wrong.

Well, I didn’t take one because I didn’t want to stress him out. He’s afraid of me. He has been out and about a lot more today instead of hiding. I will take a pick next time. Most of the time he is a dark green light green mottledkind of and if I remember right that’s either he is basking and needs to be dark to absorb the light or heis stressing. Correctt me if I’m wrong.
I’d love to se4 him fired up, too! You’re getting him an even larger enclosure? What a lucky guy 🥰

Sorry! He’s so shy. Today he is sitting under his basking lamp but he’s a dark olive color. I’m not sure if he’s trying to be dark to absorb heat or what.

Attachments

• B980AF2E-93DC-4037-A6A2-189F66F51DC7.jpeg
    B980AF2E-93DC-4037-A6A2-189F66F51DC7.jpeg
    445.8 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom