my baby :(

I dont see anything wrong with the color. If she was brown, she would be stressed. She does seem skinny though

She doesn't look bad. I would get her some natural UV outside. She can get UV even in the shade. You don't want to overheat her.....she's tiny and will overheat fast.

so do i just take her outside and let her walk like on the floor or keep her in a small cage outside while watching her? should the lighting be for about 10-12 hours? i keep it on for 10 hours. shes refused to eat her crickets all day today.

Putting her on the ground outside you could lose her, 10-12 hours is a little too long considering some winds and night chilling could stress her out. And as for the crickets, post a pic of the size you have and how you are feeding them to her

ohh okay! thank you. and they are baby crickets, i just let them wonder around her cage but they usually go to the top. it used to be that my baby camille would slowly walk up and eeat them, about 6 of them, but now she just sleeps at the top and the crickets just pass by and she ignores them. they sometimes walk over her tail !!

ohh okay! thank you. and they are baby crickets, i just let them wonder around her cage but they usually go to the top. it used to be that my baby camille would slowly walk up and eeat them, about 6 of them, but now she just sleeps at the top and the crickets just pass by and she ignores them. they sometimes walk over her tail !!

My flapneck is doing that too, but she is still trying to settle into her new cage. But she started to eat today

i always offer her many crickets, i buy 15 for a dollar at a petco and i throw em all in her cage, she nvr finishes them all though. im really worried :(

i always offer her many crickets, i buy 15 for a dollar at a petco and i throw em all in her cage, she nvr finishes them all though. im really worried :(

If she is under a month, then a few days without food is a BIG problem

considering some winds and night chilling could stress her out. And as for the crickets, post a pic of the size you have and how you are feeding them to her

Highly unlikely. What do you think chams do in the wild? Mother nature doesnt make it not be windy for them;) Night time temp drops are good too provided its in your animals parameter. I have montane chameleons so they can tolerate more of a night time drop but I leave my chams outside day and night when possible. They see temps from mid 80s to mid 40s, rain showers, thunder storms, pretty high winds etc day and night. They do what chameleons do. Hunker deep inside a plant.

For housing outside use a screen cage. Make sure it is fully planted so they can hide from sun, rain, winds etc. I put mine where they get morning sun to afternoon and then shade the rest of the day.

I think the cham looks a little skinny. Filling out the form in the health clinic would be helpful. It could be because of gut loading, basking temps, feeding etc.

yea shes about 3 months. do ya'll thhink its because of our climate over here? the weather has gone from 75 to low 50s dramatically. yesterday it was hot now its pooring rain. or maybe shes depressed :( i have no idea. but i dont want to take her to a vet if nothing is wrong. if you guys think something MAY be wrong tell me please, and i will take her.

yea shes about 3 months. do ya'll thhink its because of our climate over here? the weather has gone from 75 to low 50s dramatically. yesterday it was hot now its pooring rain. or maybe shes depressed :( i have no idea. but i dont want to take her to a vet if nothing is wrong. if you guys think something MAY be wrong tell me please, and i will take her.

Well, since you have not posted ANY pics of your setup, we cant help you any more than we already did.

this is my setup. i KNOW it shouldnt be on the floor but i honestly had no where else

Attachments

• m 824.jpg
    m 824.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom