My baby Wasabi

Soooooo big update something happened with the veield Chameleon so I got an offer for a blue bar panther for the Same price so I took it and named him peach fuzz
So that sounds really odd... Where are you getting this chameleon from???

Here it is if you want to see
IMG_20210614_103524117.jpg

Here it is if you want to seeView attachment 303663
Great start... You will want to pull the reptirain outside of the enclosure. It should not be inside. And the nozzle should go through the top screen pointing down at the cage.

Looks like you need a lot more thin branches. The huge bamboo is way too large the chameleon even full grown will not be able to grip it. Bamboo is very slick also when it is wet.

The thermostat that you have stuck to the pot should be removed. This is very high risk of pealing back off the pot and is a danger to the cham if it gets stuck to it. Nothing sticky in the cage.

What uvb bulb strength are you using with that T5 and what is the measured distance to the closest branch?

Have you tested temps and humidity levels?

Yes I have 50/60% and basking is 80
T5 uvb 8/9 inches
I will make all the changes you just said immediately
Perfect. So branches should be real. Panthers will chew on their branches. Fake are dangerous for them. So see what you can find from non sap producing trees. This means no pine trees, cedar, eucalyptus etc. Most anything else can be used.

Back
Top Bottom