My Babies Sage (veiled) Cooper (Parsonii)

Jann I thought I gushed enough when I saw them both on Facebook but seeing them again has made my heart to pitter patter! They are both so incredibly adorable! You will spoil them and we expect nothing less! You are THE chameleon Mom of the decade!! ;)

They look wonderful Jann. Your devotion and care is already showing . Best of luck with them both.
Love Cooper!

Last edited:
Jann I thought I gushed enough when I saw them both on Facebook but seeing them again has made my heart to pitter patter! They are both so incredibly adorable! You will spoil them and we expect nothing less! You are THE chameleon Mom of the decade!! ;)

They look wonderful Jann. Your devotion and care is already showing . Best of luck with them both.
Love Cooper!

Thank you both so much. I had to go out of town today for a long weekend and of course I have Jr with me but I'm missing my babies.

They are so lovely!
Chameleons are very lucky when they are chosen by you = D

Thank you Rachelle. They are both so sweet. I am out of town this weekend and miss them so much. I have Jr with me but had to leave everyone else at home with my daughter and Amanda my pet sitter.

They are just too cute. such precious little faces.

Thank you so much but I feel like the lucky one to be blessed with these little guys. :D

Back
Top Bottom