My Arrival Today....

ShaunaLynnA

A gorgeous Faly-Banja named Blitz :) More pics to come on this thread later today when he is settled in some.

Attachments

• TheBox.jpg
    TheBox.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 129
  • InsideThePouch.jpg
    InsideThePouch.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 172
  • OutOfTheBag.jpg
    OutOfTheBag.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 163
  • CrawlingOut.jpg
    CrawlingOut.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 149
  • OnHand.jpg
    OnHand.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 171
:D Awww! Shauna! He is adorable! Congrats on yuor new addition - you kept that one quiet, lol!:D

Thanks and yes it was hard to keep quiet lol. I kept it quiet to be sure it would happen for sure as far as the sale and things and it did. By the time I knew shipping was happening I was so busy with the weekend and things that I forgot to post about him. Anyhow he is here now and I am loving it :D

Here are a few pics of him getting used to the cage and settling in.

Attachments

• DSCI0165.jpg
    DSCI0165.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCI0145.jpg
    DSCI0145.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCI0147.jpg
    DSCI0147.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 107
He looks really good and by the looks of it he is going to shed soon and I bet he will look even better. Congrats. The Faly-Banja's are an intersting cross.

Justin

Gorgeous boy!!! I am jealous - I would love to have one some day! Keep the pics coming as I can't wait to watch him grow!

lol rite on... so your the one who bought 203 lol congrats he looks sweet...

Drat, I had my eye on him too! :D I wasn't looking for another one, but he looked like a definite keeper!

He is fantastic. I like him even more in your photos. Please please, never stop posting photos of him growing up, I am dying to see what he looks like as he matures. He is gorgeous!

Very nice little man!

What a gorgeous little guy! I love Fally Bajas!!! I too an insanely jealous!!!
:D

Back
Top Bottom