my 9 month old yemen

wayney p

my chameleon is shedding and it seems its stressing him out he scratching it and dont seem happy at all especially around hes eyes is there anything i can do to help him i know i cant peel it off but there must be something i can do to help

hes humidity seems fine and hes drinking ok i mist hes enclosure several times a day he just seems stressed with it where hes shedding around hes eyes

Zilla makes a hydration spray which contains aloe vitamins in it. my girlfriend has been using it for the last almost 2 years now, because she can't help it but to feel bad for shedding chameleons :rolleyes: lol. i just would cover their heads if using, but with that aid, can do a full shed in 1-2 days (even adults).

you can also use warm water instead of room temp to promote more lifting of shed skin.

thanks i been using warm water for him and hes got it of around hes eyes hes got some on hes back still but he seems happy enough now he came out earlier and was rubbing himself against me to get it off lol thanks for the advise

Back
Top Bottom