MY 8 New BABIES!

KaydeesChams

I got 8 new babies! there so friggin cute, locales include sambava, neon sambava, nosy be, red bar & blue ambilobe, ambanja...sorry for the crappy quality pics my cell phone doesnt take good ones, I will keep this thread updated as they grow and add some new pics of them. :D

Attachments

• new baby8.jpg
    new baby8.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 170
  • new baby12.jpg
    new baby12.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 179
  • new baby14.jpg
    new baby14.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 166
  • new baby15.jpg
    new baby15.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 160
  • 0220131349.jpg
    0220131349.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 194
Yes, how'd you get so many wonderful chams at this early stage in life? Inquiring minds want to know! ;)

hey! thanks for all the nice comments on the new babies, I happened to meet a breeder who had some of there locales hatch within a 6 week period that was going out of business I just got very lucky! the babies range from 1-6 weeks I actually purchased a 10 lot but 2 of them had just hatched 2 days before these were shipped so ill have 2 more coming end of this week so itll be like xmas all over :D ....I am sooo excited to see them all grow and will definatly keep sharing with everyone ...so between these babies and my new male nosy be baby from fl chams and my beautiful 5 month old male hybrid its babies galore in my house and I love it!!! :p

Ooh jealous!! I love watching them develop. And you got so many different colors to watch for! Keep those pictures coming!!

Holy moly, I'm so jealous! Hubby says three is more than enough. :rolleyes: I am going to keep an eye out for your future pictures and posts!

we actually dont have very many pet stores here either these babies were shipped to me. We had 2 reptile stores in spokane, one is in the mall so they cant sell crickets,roaches,fruit flies etc. so does me no good and they have gotten a couple adult panthers but they sell them for 600+, and the other reptile store got shut down because the owner went to jail for credit card theft :eek: ...

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! .... I will definatly be posting lots of pics! there always doing somthing cute so im taking tons!

Back
Top Bottom