My 4 MO bb amb. Carter

chamfan23

First time i took pictures of him was today, he didn't like the camera and wouldn't show off the beautiful teal and blue he's getting all over his body. Instead he just got a real pissed look at me, so i didn't stick around to harass him for too long, but hey i got some cool shots! and im guessing this is normal for them to not be fond of the camera?

PB190499.jpg
PB190485.jpg
PB190493.jpg

Enjoy!

Woah, cool pictures! I have a 3 month old and that is what he'll look like in only a month? I know what you mean, every time I try and take him out to take pictures he get's all pissy and looks like this. :)

Nice! Great to see he is doing well! That little guy eats like a pig so I am not surprised. Good job Jeff!

Some will not mind the camera and some hate it. Hard to tell until you try it.

My panther is very camera shy. When I try to take pictures of him, he leans over the side of his perch to hide most of his body behind whatever he's sitting on. Here's an example-

IMG_0689.jpg

its funny though, because when i walk near his cage he will come to the top and turn a light and pretty color, but when the camera comes out everything changes. but that doesn't really matter. i finally understand what i read so many times on this forum, that whether or not your chameleon is right away social or even social at all they are fascinating to care for and just watch. I've never had an animal so in tune and sensitive to its environment. Thanks again for the healthy and active chameleon, he's amazing :D

I wonder if this is because they catch a glimps of their reflection in the lens. I notice some of my babies do this and some dont. My adult male, Ziggy does not seem to care at all but he also does not fire up when in front of a mirror either.

Back
Top Bottom