Must read flchams.com

I haven't posted in a long long long time. I really keep to myself. I posted about FLChams a real long time ago and nothing about that company has changed. Horrible customer service, nothing in stock, bad experiences. Would it be too much for our wonderful site here to remove them as a sponsor? I feel all we are doing is contributing to new hobbyists going to that place and having a bad exp. This is still the foremost site on the internet for chameleon keepers, old and new. I think it should stand for excellence. Now I've seen some of the FB groups..... I don't participate in them and for good reason. You either agree with them or you are silenced/blocked.

.....I said a cham in an egg doesn't know any difference of location...etc.. until it emerges....and petr necass kicked me off 2 forums🤬....I have to agree this is here forum is the best

You can get kicked off a barbecue grill forum depending on if you are a democrat or republican, and if the mod is not of the same party. Even though you are on a "grill" forum.

Back
Top Bottom