Music/stress?

syfaio

Sometimes when I'm cleaning my room I listen too music not very loud but my stereo is on the opposite side of my cham I'm just wondering if its a bad idea all together? She doesn't seem too mind when I do stays bright green but just in case?

Sometimes when I'm cleaning my room I listen too music not very loud but my stereo is on the opposite side of my cham I'm just wondering if its a bad idea all together? She doesn't seem too mind when I do stays bright green but just in case?

She may be picking up on the vibrations, I can't say for sure, but why take the risk of it possibly stressing her out?

Chameleons don't have an external ear ( they do have an inner one ) so he/she won't be able to hear the music... It shouldn't be a problem :)

They really can't hear the way we do. Unless you're blasting it or playing super heavy bass they probably won't be bothered.

Thanks for the input guys I don't play very loud nor do I have good bass lol just want the best for my cham :)

yeah i was wondering the same thing i listen to death metal but my cham seems to dance (he rocks back and forth) to the beet :)

Back
Top Bottom