Mulberry Farms Silkworm Fail

I ordered 200 small silkworms from mulberry farms. This was the first time I ordered them, and they all arrived dead. :( I got the heat pack because I live in Montana and it still looks like winter here. I contacted Mulberry Farms, but it's the weekend, and I don't expect to hear from them until Monday. Does anyone have any experience will Mulberry Farms live delivery guarantee?:confused: From what I can tell it's unusual that they arrived Dead. I called an E-mailed Mulberry about 15 min, after i received the package, and I took 2 pictures and a video.

They are really good about honoring the live arrival guarrantee. If you followed the criteria for live arrival, they will reimburse you.

They are really good about honoring the live arrival guarrantee. If you followed the criteria for live arrival, they will reimburse you.

Thanks, That's good to know. They seemed really nice when I ordered them, and everything I read seemed like the worms rarely arrive dead. I'm hoping they work out, there really aren't many places near my house I can buy feeders. Petco has crickets and mill worms, but that's about all in my neck of the woods.

FWIW: I live in the mountains of Idaho. I just received an order of silk and horn worms from Mulberry. They were automatically held at the FedEx depot because of cold weather. I received an email and a call. It was a little inconvenient but all feeders were alive.

They're a really dependable company, after a lot of trial and error they are the only ones I trust any more to get me my insects alive and well. You'll hear from them Monday I'm sure and they'll be more than happy to make things right if the guarantee requirements have been met.

They're a really dependable company, after a lot of trial and error they are the only ones I trust any more to get me my insects alive and well. You'll hear from them Monday I'm sure and they'll be more than happy to make things right if the guarantee requirements have been met.
I'm 99% sure the requirements were met. It's nice to hear so many people tell me that they are top notch.

I have to add that they started selling postage paid horn worms and silks. I just got the 4 cups (2 of each) for $39 shipped and they were all perfect. There are so many silks I feel like I got a great deal. I usually feel like I am getting ripped on shipping so this was a nice change. It is 2 days in the mail so if its cold or too hot probably not the best way to go. This time of year it works out great.

I have done buisness with them and my experiance was awsome. I'm sure they will make everything right.:)

Great News. I just got off the phone with Mulberry Farms. And like everyone suggested, they are replacing my silkworms! They were very nice to me, and said they would ship them out tomorrow. With any luck I'll have them by Thursday, Friday at the latest! I love the customer service there!

Awesome, I knew they'd fix everything for you. They're a great company, not like a certain one that I've tried doing business with a few times that sent me 3 boxes of dead crickets one after the other and then never returned my emails requesting a refund. Mulberry farms puts a lot of others to shame with their service.

Back
Top Bottom