Mouth rot?

Vendrena

Hey, so I’ve had my Cham for about a year and recently I’ve been a lot more busy and can’t be home all the time to list his cage. I got a misting system to help the humidity cause his eyes are sunken in. On the other hand he had a lump near his mouth which I excused but then started digging into research and haven’t seen anything mentioning it. He doesn’t drink very well but does attempt and eating is difficult. Today when I was opening his mouth to directly give him water cause I’m worried he isn’t getting enough I pressed on the lump and it ended up pushing pus through his mouth. I took a q-tip and made sure to remove all of the pus.. are there any recommendations on what to do? Should I just take him to a vet? I noticed the bump and his eyes two days ago

Attachments

• D1ABD13B-167A-4ADE-88DD-2E428E8DE8EA.jpeg
    D1ABD13B-167A-4ADE-88DD-2E428E8DE8EA.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 80
Bring him to the vet, something wrong here and he might need medical assistance (and probably antibiotics) Can you fill the "how to ask for help" form? he is sick for a reason, lets find why and help you to improve husbandry :)

Bring him to the vet, something wrong here and he might need medical assistance (and probably antibiotics) Can you fill the "how to ask for help" form? he is sick for a reason, lets find why and help you to improve husbandry :)
Where do I find that? Sorry I’m new to this site

Back
Top Bottom