Mouth infection?

ChamyLove

THis is my 9 1/2 old panther chameleon. I noticed today this bump on his mouth. I'm willing to take him to the vet if I have to, but I honestly don't have the money, and would rather not risk stressing him out.

Please let me know if you think I need to take him to the vet. I already called, and they said that they will keep their last slot open for us for another hour while we figure out weather or not he needs a vet.

Thank you in advanced.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 109
you need to post a close up out of the cage. You cannot tell anything from that pic, especially taken through the screen

I circled the spot where the bump is. This is the best pic I could get. :/ sorry

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 94
Still too hard to say. But he needs to see a vet if there is a bump there one way or the other. No way around it.

What can I put him in? Would something dark like a box w/ holes and twigs put in be good?
Or a plastic Tupperware container w/ holes so he has light?
I want to make sure it's as stress-less as possible.
His appointment is for 6:30 (right now it's 3:09)

A dark box will be perfect. He'll get a lot less stressed if he can't see anything, and in the dark he may even decide to nap.

I would yes - I actually just took a shoe box and put one dowel through it (longways) for him to stand and a pillowcase below for support incase he fell or something.

Back
Top Bottom