Mountain Dragons by Jan Stipala

My copy got delivered today and all I can say is wow- the pictures are fantastic-
My daughter stole it away from me to wrap it up for Christmas - since she was told that it was what I wanted this year. (Thank you Chris Anderson- she's happy she saved the shipping)
I did get a chance to look briefly on the section on Chameleon farming in Kenya and I was wondering if the recent batch of imported T. hoehnelii came from the farms there? Does anyone know?
I've read a bit about Chameleon Farming in Africa- and having lived there in my youth, I tend to look at it as a good thing though worry about the middle men. I was happy to read how good the recent imports looked and wonder if the two were related -

I should be getting my book shortly. It could be at my PO Box now since I haven't checked it lately. :eek: Chris is awesome and always looking out after us fellow chameleon keepers.

I really think that you will love it- though you may end up with another chameleon or two after seeing the pictures -

Hey there, where did you purchase the book from? I have been searching for forever and can't find it anywhere!!

Edit... Apparently my search was not as in depth as I thought... took about two seconds.. I am embarrassed haha

Anyone else who looking for it Chris Anderson has copies - check classified - you'll save a bunch on shipping- I think he still has some left

Hey there, the animals from the recent shipment did indeed come through the 'farm' system there in Kenya that you are speaking of.

And yes, it is an amazing book!

Glad the copies are arriving and people are enjoying them! All the copies I have are spoken for, but if they aren't purchased by the individuals who have requested them, I will make them available to a waiting list I am starting to put together. Also, there is the possibility of me getting another group in from Jan if there appears to be enough interest, so if you missed out on this shipment but would like to be contacted if I get more, let me know!

Thanks!

Chris

Hey there, the animals from the recent shipment did indeed come through the 'farm' system there in Kenya that you are speaking of.

And yes, it is an amazing book!
I was pretty sure- in all the pictures from those who got them the imports looked so good- the farming systems seems to have benefit both in Africa and here - and yes- it is an amazing book- my daughter already wrapped it up...
A kindle version would be great - "The Biology of Chameleons" kindle is my favorite go to when I'm waiting at the vet or the dentist.

Back
Top Bottom