Mother's Day Herd Pics!

Julirs

When the vine breaks-one must improvise to bask!

DSCN6680.jpg

One of the female Not-Nosys! Hungry as always...

DSCN6676.jpg

Her baby brother...Arghhhhhhh!

DSCN6677.jpg

Little Easter the acrobat getting bigger-she is the yellowest female I have ever seen! She glows!

DSCN6663.jpg

And Mr. Fisher...

DSCN6671.jpg

nice pics of your kids momma. lol your son veiled is quite the wise improvisor. he reminds me of I when i was a kid. and mr. fisher, what a handsome boy. :D

Such a lovely herd. I can't believe the abuse to your male veiled.:D They sure find their ways at what they want don't they? I would love a fischers, they just look so interesting. But alas I am going down to only having 3 kinds of chams.

Great pics, Juli!! Man, your fischer's is one good looking beefy boy! You need a female for him! ;):rolleyes:

that 2 horned is amazing do you ever plan on breeding him? i have a really green pair that i will be breeding mabye we could trade bloodlines i think they would go together well

Hey Linkin. It was pretty heartbreaking as long as it took for me to get a female. She started laying clutches real early and had me worried from the get go.

that 2 horned is amazing do you ever plan on breeding him? i have a really green pair that i will be breeding mabye we could trade bloodlines i think they would go together well

Thank you! I really want to breed him, but like I said looking for a great female or 2 to pair him with! I also have a brown male-they are very differently colored.

Hey Linkin. It was pretty heartbreaking as long as it took for me to get a female. She started laying clutches real early and had me worried from the get go.

I am sooo sorry. That upsets me. I know how long you waited for that female.

Back
Top Bottom