Most wanted Panther Chameleon

PantherEnvy

Avid Member
Is there a certain type; Sambava, Ambilobe, Nosy-Be, etc... that is most wanted by people? Or is it all the same according to color markings preference? I was just wondering which type is most often requested for pets, breeding, etc.

in my opinion

if you are looking for cold colors, ambanja all the way!
if you are looking for warm colors... definately sambava

Yea me too I would like to get a tamatave as well but every breeder I ask never have anything and do not plan on getting them. Anyone know why?

Check out chameleon kingdom I believe it is, they are a new site sponcer and just hatched out a clutch of tamatave's.

I have a pair myself and hope to get more, I may get mine to breed soon.

Back to the op's question...imo ambilobe is currently #1 followed by ambanja and nosy be. Everyone you ask will probably say something different.

Yea me too I would like to get a tamatave as well but every breeder I ask never have anything and do not plan on getting them. Anyone know why?

Nic at chameleon kingdom, one of our sponsors is breeding them and should have some for sale soon.:)

I am past panther and on to quads. color me happy with what I have.

In love with Nosey bes. When I got my first chameleon YEARS ago, I was much younger and couldn't afford one.

I finally realized that dream last year when I got Rygel. He's so wonderful! I think other Panther morphs are very pretty but there's just something about the blue that I love.

given what screameleons is showing off with their crosses, i think ambilobe x nosy be crosses seem to be fantastically bright. However, I don't think they'll become popular although they may be what a lot of keepers are looking for. I'm considering getting one...

my self i like all them cause there diff, and agree with all the above, as i want a pair of all them, lol one noones said yet and is my fav ..... NOSY FALY love the red white and blues....

I have veileds but from reading the Forums, seems like more members get the Ambilobe than any other panther. Personally, I love them all!:)

Back
Top Bottom