most extreme on the animal plant

John33871

well im channel surfing and i pass the animal plant channel and i see a parson chameleon. it was that most extreme show and it was the most extreme appendage, and sadly to say the chameleon came in 10th place out of 10 for its tongue. i think they got jipped. anyone else catch it?

They have also featured them in shows about hissy fits (#9) and speed (#3). There was another episode with them in but I can not remember what it was about. I tried to look on YouTube.com for a clip but did not find any.

That show is cool.

yea that is the only one ive seen with chameleons featured in it. ill have to keep my eyes open. you know you do know seen many chameleon programs or have anything ever about them, well at least i have never seen any programs that talks more than 2 minutes about chameleons. you ever seen or heard of any? im always looking on you tube for chameleon videos too.

yea that is the only one ive seen with chameleons featured in it. ill have to keep my eyes open. you know you do know seen many chameleon programs or have anything ever about them, well at least i have never seen any programs that talks more than 2 minutes about chameleons. you ever seen or heard of any? im always looking on you tube for chameleon videos too.

Get the Chameleons of Madagascar dvd by the CIN. Two hours of great chameleon footage. Also, Jeff Corwin and Steve Irwin both had reptile heavy episodes of Madagascar.

is there a web site? thats cool, never seen those episodes. do the come on the animal plant or discovery channel? thanks for the input:D

Dragons of Namib

Check this out. Was posted awhile ago. It was a National Geographic about some bizarre chameleons. Broken into five parts. About an hour long show. AWESOME!

Last edited:
is there a web site? thats cool, never seen those episodes. do the come on the animal plant or discovery channel? thanks for the input:D

I don't know if they sell them, but if you find out they do, pls let me know. They are on Animal Planet and here in California Corwin is on at 5pm and Irwin at 6 during the week. The Crocodile Hunter one is 2 parts, one on Madagascar as a whole and the other focusing on herps. That's the one you gotta catch. It's REALLY funny, every single panther he picks up just bites the crap out of him.

The CIN dvd is available thru this site's bookstore.

Back
Top Bottom