Morpheus would say, “Neo is the one”

1 —— 2 ——- 7 ——- and 10 holy seconds for her to yum yum a dubia

8E278E0E-1B98-4A33-A73A-331EDB55C504.jpeg
0EA3F160-C6FC-4744-B74C-8FF8149CB3F2.jpeg
9CCCD263-A08D-4FC3-A2A8-23168F5ACF98.jpeg

Doing the dinosaur.......adult dubia yum yum

At @crosscutts she's back to her normal self. Still convinced she had impaction, last weekend she had normal poop again and her appetite is back to normal. From yesterday I went to the new schedule and lights are on for only 9 hours instead of the 12 hours.

27.jpg

28.jpg

(it´s normal for them to contract their eyes will eating)

Doing the dinosaur.......adult dubia yum yum

At @crosscutts she's back to her normal self. Still convinced she had impaction, last weekend she had normal poop again and her appetite is back to normal. From yesterday I went to the new schedule and lights are on for only 9 hours instead of the 12 hours.

View attachment 330890

View attachment 330891
(it´s normal for them to contract their eyes will eating)
That’s great to hear , my girl held a poop for almost a month I kept thinking I just didn’t find it in the plants , once I moved her into my new habitat The weekend before last she left me five hard (normal size) poops and a giant 3 inch long urate . Not sure why she was in there holding it in and waited so long or if it was something like impaction . but all of her poops were perfect. but she still continuing to eat fine . Just when you think you got it figured out they go and do something like this 🤷‍♂️

That’s great to hear , my girl held a poop for almost a month I kept thinking I just didn’t find it in the plants , once I moved her into my new habitat The weekend before last she left me five hard (normal size) poops and a giant 3 inch long urate . Not sure why she was in there holding it in and waited so long or if it was something like impaction . but all of her poops were perfect. but she still continuing to eat fine . Just when you think you got it figured out they go and do something like this 🤷‍♂️
Luckily she’s back again. As said, they keep surprising us and keep us occupied with worrying for them. My veiled always does this after she has laid eggs. The first two poops she retains for at least week and then she‘s back to normal. And those are massive then 😳

Neo didn’t poop for two / three normally, only a bit urate. First I thought, if she’s not eating she cant be pooping that much and later I start believing she got impacted. Now she did her regular stool, everything back to normal. When entering with a dubia on my hand, it takes 3 secs to get her attention and less then 30 secs to shoot for it 😅

Just a little snack. Isn’t that what the isopods are there for? 😂
Just don´t if she´s them or if she is searching for dubia´s or crickets. There´re some free range in there and also throw veggies in there for the CuC and feeders. Haven´t seen her eating an isopod, yet :LOL:

Same here, all chams react more intense on small active moving feeders, then the larger ones. Neo is back at eating when I put a dubia in front of her nose. And mostly within a few seconds.
At this point Boaz doesn’t refuse anything no matter when I feed her , unless she’s just eaten within a couple of minutes . Saturday she had five roaches and four grasshoppers throughout the day lol .

Better watch out with them eating isopods. Once mine started she went up fast in weight. Had to change to a smaller ones. But now I'm just feeding 4 or 5 roaches or hoppers a day. But still gaining. So dropping temps in attempt to bermate to slow down. So she'll be healthier. O and both ur chams are beautiful

Better watch out with them eating isopods. Once mine started she went up fast in weight. Had to change to a smaller ones. But now I'm just feeding 4 or 5 roaches or hoppers a day. But still gaining. So dropping temps in attempt to bermate to slow down. So she'll be healthier. O and both ur chams are beautiful
Thanks for the tip, I keep an eye on her now 👍🏻

Going to start taking pots out in week or so. That will give them more room. Know right. They start small then once half way up boom. They turn in to jungle

Back
Top Bottom