Morpheus would say, “Neo is the one”

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
Like Morpheus submitted Neo with choice, the choice between the red pill and the blue pill. Morpheus said "You take the blue pill... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe about this prehistoric wonderful and almost holy grail creature. You take the red pill... you stay in Wonderland, you’ll drive 10 hours and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes and what this wonderful creature has to offer"

With many thanks to my friend @Mendez for providing me the lead and even more thanks for the dedication and trust of one our European forum members @arno for trying and even successful breeding this grail chameleon. Demand is higher than supply and 9 out of 10 I didn’t got any response from breeders or if responded that non are available.

So why the red and blue pill comparison? As many may have seen my post about my dream enclosure, which I build lately and was made with future thoughts for also my dream chameleon. Due the tip and contact via instagram, I came at that point to choose which pill. The blue pill, it isn’t the moment right now, need to wait a few years and probably I get that chance again. Or take the red pill, the enclosure is ready and I only need to build another enclosure / free range, because this probably is a once in your lifetime opportunity.
Well last night a made the 10 hour drive to pick him/her up in France. At the moment the gender is still not defined and maybe @Action Jackson @Motherlode Chameleon @jamest0o0 can add in their opinion and expertise. Regardless its gender, we gave him/her a name.

A long story short, Neo the 10 month old CB Orange Eye Parsons says hi 😍😍

Neo’s ride home through 3 countries
EA81EE08-EACD-4D08-80F4-A0C7CC473181.jpeg

60CF52E4-4F6A-427B-8198-D3B5605C5DD5.jpeg

And some love shots
EC3DAD9D-7959-44C0-AD4F-BE77821E96A3.jpeg

3D09400B-C944-4463-8CE3-C43B7E72732E.jpeg
BA5588E4-0F3C-4CBA-A8CB-29E9E2AA0B59.jpeg
79712B89-4A38-44F3-8564-80ADA69C7637.jpeg
C7931FE4-D557-4F09-B690-F9FA3EEB0724.jpeg

Neo first steps in his new home

A small vid of Neo drinking

I KNEW YOU WOULD GET A 4th!!!!!!!!! Trying to throw me off and say no. I am too good for your games muahhhhhhaaahahahahahahahahah

Stunning little babe you got there. Your growth in the hobby and between different species is amazing. The fact that you actually take the time to research and learn all of their specific needs is amazing. I love how you are with them all and how devoted you are. Looking forward to seeing this little one grow huge!

I KNEW YOU WOULD GET A 4th!!!!!!!!! Trying to throw me off and say no. I am too good for your games muahhhhhhaaahahahahahahahahah

Stunning little babe you got there. Your growth in the hobby and between different species is amazing. The fact that you actually take the time to research and learn all of their specific needs is amazing. I love how you are with them all and how devoted you are. Looking forward to seeing this little one grow huge!
You know me 😱😇😄. Nope, it was only for the long term and @Mendez had changed my plans. The worst thing to do, is asking for something you really want, however hoping for the opposite answer. Otherwise you get the story as described above 😁😁

Love to know everything about and it’s 2022 information is everywhere. Problem is what you do with it and what information you filter out of it, the one that suits you or your wallet best or the truth. The problem is many keepers buy a chameleon with budget and that’s where it goes wrong.

It gives me so much satisfaction to see them grow and brighten up. And Bella (the Veiled) is still our first love, it has the most character of all. They all got their own things and personality, that’s why love the different species.

The Parsons was my grail chameleon and happy I found one from a breeder for a really fair and reasonable price (IMHO too cheap)

Lets see how big he/she will get 😃

Happy that I could help out a friend! Once you told me that you wanted a Parson's chameleon, I wasn't going to stop looking for a breeder until you got one! And with @Beman pushing you to get one, I knew it had to happen lol--when she says to do something you do it! 🤣

It's going to be a true pleasure watching Neo grow out in such a large and beautiful enclosure! Neo seems to be the perfect inhabitant for that cage. I'm incredibly happy for you! Plus, I can't wait to see more photos of Parson's enter into the monthly photo contests. Getting to look at more pictures of parsonii may or may not have been my true motivation for helping you out! 😉

Neo is too cute! That face is precious!

Holy cow!!!! First off I love matrix what did u think about the new one if you’ve watched it second what a gorgeous cham!!! Congrats!!!
Thanks! Haven’t seen the second one yet and hear most friends say it‘s not as good as first. The first was special, you didn’t know the story, everything was new and mind blowing. Those aspects you loose in a remake. Still gonna watch it 😎

Thanks! Haven’t seen the second one yet and hear most friends say it‘s not as good as first. The first was special, you didn’t know the story, everything was new and mind blowing. Those aspects you loose in a remake. Still gonna watch it 😎
Hahaha ya the second one wasn’t that good I was meaning like the 2021 one

Happy that I could help out a friend! Once you told me that you wanted a Parson's chameleon, I wasn't going to stop looking for a breeder until you got one! And with @Beman pushing you to get one, I knew it had to happen lol--when she says to do something you do it! 🤣

It's going to be a true pleasure watching Neo grow out in such a large and beautiful enclosure! Neo seems to be the perfect inhabitant for that cage. I'm incredibly happy for you! Plus, I can't wait to see more photos of Parson's enter into the monthly photo contests. Getting to look at more pictures of parsonii may or may not have been my true motivation for helping you out! 😉

Neo is too cute! That face is precious!
Here’s a new winning picture/species of a Boehmei, he loves the Kentia Palm

F63EFF10-5B04-4290-ACD9-6E0B931CC924.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom