More Leopard Geckos for Sale

CJ's Exotics

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello everyone! It looks like I need more room before I can get a chameleon, and I have a move coming up, so I need to unfortunately let these boys go. Sorry for the lighting, I couldn’t get good pictures.
8E070D9C-EB1D-4CD0-B6AB-A6A62381F1DD.jpeg

2967AA08-42C0-48D7-B5B4-E79E819A56B1.jpeg

The first picture is of Chompy, who is a Raptor poss Snow Raptor ph for Blizzard (he has two snake eyes, I wish I could get a better picture). The second is Spotty who is a Eclipse het Tremper. It really pains me to let them go, but I want to get a new chameleon and I have been easing out of Leopard Geckos for the last few years. They are $100 each, and I prefer local pickup in the LA area. If you want to have them shipped, message me, and the price is flexible, I am willing to go down if it means they go to the right home. Happy Chameleon Keeping, and stay safe!

Love these babies. Really wish I could snag them but I currently don't have the room for any more reptiles until I move, and I would have to do more research on them beforehand since I actually don't know much about them. I hope they go to great homes!

I am really interested in geckos right now after doing tons of research on crested geckos and a little on other geckos. I actually got a month old crested gecko on the 25th and he/she just made me fall in love anymore. I thought about getting another one (female) depending on what sex this one turns out to be since I am able to house them together. However, I am very tempted to get these little guys, but can't afford them and I only have a 20 gallon, currently. (Not sure what the minimum requirements are for leo's)

I am really interested in geckos right now after doing tons of research on crested geckos and a little on other geckos. I actually got a month old crested gecko on the 25th and he/she just made me fall in love anymore. I thought about getting another one (female) depending on what sex this one turns out to be since I am able to house them together. However, I am very tempted to get these little guys, but can't afford them and I only have a 20 gallon, currently. (Not sure what the minimum requirements are for leo's)
Most Leo's are kept in 10 gallons. 20 gallons also works. If you are interested, I am flexible on the price. Money doesn't mean as much to me as them going to a good home. I really love these guys, I've just had to go through a move and I need some space in my rack.

Most Leo's are kept in 10 gallons. 20 gallons also works. If you are interested, I am flexible on the price. Money doesn't mean as much to me as them going to a good home. I really love these guys, I've just had to go through a move and I need some space in my rack.

Let me get back to you after I do some research on them and I do have to ask my boyfriend. I doubt he'll say yes since I just got a crested gecko and didn't tell him till the day I picked him up, so definitely pressing my luck lol

$75 but still flexible. Eclipse may be on hold. Preferred pickup in Los Angeles, but if you want to have them shipped, just ask and I can get shipping materials.

Back
Top Bottom