More Dogs

Chuck G

Avid Member
Its kinda slow in the chameleon world so I am posting a pic of my dogs.
A Bulldog and a Bullmastiff. Lets see everyones other creatures.

Attachments

• DSC00329.JPG
    DSC00329.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 199
i have about 20 bulldogs at the mo!

Attachments

• Hillplace Tarantino.JPG
    Hillplace Tarantino.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 176
  • busybee1.jpg
    busybee1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 183
  • lightmyfire_oct05.jpg
    lightmyfire_oct05.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Puppy general 008.jpg
    Puppy general 008.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 174
Yep-he is up there in years. I thoroughly suggest that if you are going to keep Bulldogs-have alot of $ to spend. I did my research and got him health guaranteed by a breeder with spotlessly clean lines. Ross had surgery at 6 months for luxating patella(paid for by breeder-good people), and has lived on cortizone for skin issues ever since he was about 3 years old. He loves my kids and all adults, but hates all other kids under the age of about 14. Strange since we picked him out when he was 2 days old, visited him every weekend til we brought him home at 9 weeks. The breeder had kids also. All in all he is a good soul and I enjoy his stubborn personality.

Those are the MOST adorable puppies I've seen for ages!
I used to breed staffordshire bull terriers, have 3 now. Don't breed them anymore, since my youngest girl died from a womb disorder when she was a pup :(

They do cost alot of money but I grew up with bulldogs so other dogs don't cut it for me. They have the best personalities.

Attachments

• DSC00528.JPG
    DSC00528.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 211
my parents are breeders, i have grown up with them all my life, i would love an English bull terrier but cant keep it with them! we have a 10 year old who just got a first place at crufts. We also have this puppy bitch that is doing very well. i have loads more pupy pics if anyone wishes to see them.

Attachments

• PICTURES dog - 30 04 07  006.jpg
    PICTURES dog - 30 04 07 006.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 137
  • PICTURES dog - 30 04 07  050.jpg
    PICTURES dog - 30 04 07 050.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 216
Hi, Here is my Staffordshire Bull Terriers "Trunks" and "Kiki"

Just chilling out :)
Mixed3028.jpg

Big Staffy smile !
Mixed3007.jpg

And my Female KiKi
IMG_0063.jpg

Alittle Fun in the back yard !
Trunksandkiki022.jpg

Trunksandkiki020.jpg

I have to en the Bulldog era in this topic and show you some pics of my Australian Kelpie - Tyra (not named after the supermodel)

She normally looks like this:

7_spade.jpg

But sometimes she is not that cute:

5_galen_pinne.jpg

I am pet sitting my daughters bull dog he looks just like yours. He is a sweetheart. I call him my 4 legged grandchild. She named him Frog.He is about 5 years old.

Love the Staffy bulls...I have a APBT and a 2 year old English Bulldog snoring by my side...The next one I will get will be a Staffy Bull...

Here is a pic of my 7 yr. old Boxer (pure bred but runt so pretty tiny) and our puppy a Cavalier King Charles, both females.

IMG_0824.jpg

and a more recent of the Cavalier:

008.jpg

Very gorgeous dogs everyone! I've always been a fan of the staffordshire & pitbull, but now that I saw my brother's American Bulldog, I absolutely love them! The markings on all the bullie breeds are gorgeous! Kiki's are particularly gorgeous markings...very unique!

Back
Top Bottom