More Dogs

Chuck G

Avid Member
Its kinda slow in the chameleon world so I am posting a pic of my dogs.
A Bulldog and a Bullmastiff. Lets see everyones other creatures.

Attachments

Julirs

Yep-he is up there in years. I thoroughly suggest that if you are going to keep Bulldogs-have alot of $ to spend. I did my research and got him health guaranteed by a breeder with spotlessly clean lines. Ross had surgery at 6 months for luxating patella(paid for by breeder-good people), and has lived on cortizone for skin issues ever since he was about 3 years old. He loves my kids and all adults, but hates all other kids under the age of about 14. Strange since we picked him out when he was 2 days old, visited him every weekend til we brought him home at 9 weeks. The breeder had kids also. All in all he is a good soul and I enjoy his stubborn personality.

Doodleh

Those are the MOST adorable puppies I've seen for ages!
I used to breed staffordshire bull terriers, have 3 now. Don't breed them anymore, since my youngest girl died from a womb disorder when she was a pup :(

Chuck G

Avid Member
They do cost alot of money but I grew up with bulldogs so other dogs don't cut it for me. They have the best personalities.

Attachments

Maganda

Hi, Here is my Staffordshire Bull Terriers "Trunks" and "Kiki"

Just chilling out :)

Big Staffy smile !

And my Female KiKi

Alittle Fun in the back yard !

Hempa

I have to en the Bulldog era in this topic and show you some pics of my Australian Kelpie - Tyra (not named after the supermodel)

She normally looks like this:

But sometimes she is not that cute:

cookiegirl

I am pet sitting my daughters bull dog he looks just like yours. He is a sweetheart. I call him my 4 legged grandchild. She named him Frog.He is about 5 years old.

Chams4life

Love the Staffy bulls...I have a APBT and a 2 year old English Bulldog snoring by my side...The next one I will get will be a Staffy Bull...

angus310

Here is a pic of my 7 yr. old Boxer (pure bred but runt so pretty tiny) and our puppy a Cavalier King Charles, both females.

and a more recent of the Cavalier:

cowchick

Very gorgeous dogs everyone! I've always been a fan of the staffordshire & pitbull, but now that I saw my brother's American Bulldog, I absolutely love them! The markings on all the bullie breeds are gorgeous! Kiki's are particularly gorgeous markings...very unique!

Top Bottom