More ART

Leroux2008

Okay so I been working on this girl all afternoon... Couldnt ever be satisfied with the colors I wanted to use and I was testing out the different brushes it offered... I found that I like the airbrush fine tip soft air 10 the best. If anyones wondering... I am doing this on a Vistablet and on Art Weaver program that came with it. <3 Im not disapointed with it either! super cheap it only cost abot 40 dollars for it on amazon.

So what you guys think?

limeptfinale.jpg

thanx =D I hope I can get better at using the Stylus pen! Im sooo used to just doign pencil sketches on paper XD

lol im not actually using an airbrush =p its an art pad that you can plug into the computer and u use something called a stylus pen, it allows you to draw on the computer =D the option I used was airbrush and its supposed to resemble an airbrush... the art pad has several lvls ofsensitivity so the harder i push the darker a color is lighter i push lighter the color. It could be a little better with sensity but its not bad for the price i paid!!

Thanx everyone ^^

for done a computer thingy that really looks just like air brush.. and a spray bomb is a mural done in spray paint, usually resembeling a tag or a happening done in the artist's throw up (and that's graffiti 'lingo' for font)

Back
Top Bottom