Monsoon RS 400 Misting System (Troubleshooting question)

EugeneG

I have everything setup, but I can't get it to do anything after it is turned on. It doesn't seem to be pulling water from the tank. Does anyone have any ideas?

Pull the hose off and see if water is being pumped to the hoses. If yes, blocked spray nozzels
If no, pump might be gone. Does it sound like its pumping or atleast working?

Water is not being pumped to the hoses. Water is not even being suctioned into the pump from the water resevoire (sp). The pump turns on and produces a noise similar to a Keurig coffee maker.

check the filter stone on the end of the hoses remove it then turn off the system and try again also are you using distilled water? also check the spray nozzles they could be clogged...

I removed the stone and it still did not suction. I am using distilled water. I changed the spray nozzles, even removing them all together to see if it was that. I'm taking it up to Petco (I ordered it from Petco.com) today to see if they can figure it out. Otherwise, looks like I'll be sending it back.

I removed the stone and it still did not suction. I am using distilled water. I changed the spray nozzles, even removing them all together to see if it was that. I'm taking it up to Petco (I ordered it from Petco.com) today to see if they can figure it out. Otherwise, looks like I'll be sending it back.
Hi, I know this was quite a few years ago but I’m having the exact same problem with my new Monsoon Solo, what was the outcome? is there anything i can do myself or was the whole system replaced?

Back
Top Bottom