mojo hanging out w/ me (best medicine ever)

WendyK8

So, Im home from work sick today and hanging out w/ my lil buddy. My first cham and I swear, every day I love having him around a little bit more. I researched and debated for several years before finally jumping in and I am soooo glad I did! Mojo is about 9m old now and just wanted to finally share some recent pix w/ you all. My boyfriend laughs at me that I can be so wrapped up in a reptile, so I figured you guys would understand and im glad I have somewhere to share my new addiction :)
9.13.12.mojo.jpg

mojo.9.13.12.jpg

mojo.jpg

He looks great :D

And trust me I know where you're coming from when it comes to people criticizing you on your lil guy. My mom is always asking me questions about why I need this and why I need to do that. And half the time when I try and explain to her WHY I need what ever it is. She just gives a "Oh ok" than when I ask her to get somthing while i'm at school, she'll come back with something completely wrong.

But on the other hand, yah they're truly the coolest lil guys. And pretty addicting. I've had my veiled since April and I'm already ready for another guy :p

Oh and when I ask her to do something my step-dad (being the VERY nosy jack ass he is) will be like "What does he want?!" My mom will reply in the voice of a witch "Its for the lil expensive CHAMELEON" She'll say the same thing about the crickets "Need to go get more CRICKEYS!"

Your panther has awesome contrast. I just got my baby veiled 7 hours ago. He's so cute and shedding. I brought him home behind my moms back, I thought she was going to get mad when she came home from work. But she said he was cute and she wants me to buy another! Lol I wana buy a sunburst and I know just who to go to:)

Thanks guys! I always knew I wanted one, just didnt realize HOW much Id enjoy it, and how adicted Id become. My boyfriend and my son laugh at me...they just dont understand, lol...at least SOMEBODY does ;)

i completely understand my family thinks im nuts having 4 and one of them being a meller shes huge and they think im crazy! but i love them all and they all get proper care.. there my addiction! at least its a healthy one ;)

i completely understand my family thinks im nuts having 4 and one of them being a meller shes huge and they think im crazy! But i love them all and they all get proper care.. There my addiction! At least its a healthy one ;)

amen to that!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom