Mistking

kelso

I made a purchase at mistking.com today, just wondering how long it usually takes them to ship out..? I'm located in northern Alberta, Canada.
I heard that mistking was based in Canada, just wondering if thats true and if anyone has any experience in dealing with them.
Thanks,
Kelsie

Yes I do believe Marty (Mistking) is based out of Canada..Since you too are in Canada you should receive your order in a few days...I love my Mistking systems..I have one for my chams, and one for my poison dart frogs..

Forgot to mention that Marty is always very helpful and has prompt responses..So I am sure he will be responding himself shortly.

Yeah I'm pretty excited about getting mine, have heard alot of good things about the mistking product. I think it will really make it easier to make sure my cham is well hydrated all the time!
How about setup? I have an aluminum screen cage.

Marty is the best. I got my mistking in a little over a week.

How about setup? I have an aluminum screen cage.

It was very easy for me to setup my mistking. It runs great and I have had no problems with it at all. It's very user-friendly. Did you get the timer as well? It's a must have. I love mine.

You can't go wrong with Marty and his product. It's top of the line, his customer service is the best, and yes he's business is Canadian. I am assuming you'll get it no later than 3 biz days. So if you purchased it today, I am sure you'll get it on monday.

You'll love the system. It's easy to set up and what I like the best is that it's like playing with lego. You can add, take apart, twist, make double nozzles, single nozzles, etc. I bought my system to mist 3 cages, I am misting 8 of them with minimal upgrade expense.

I just got mine today! :-D i live in michigan and ordered monday night I think ... so delivery was very speedy.

i actually just spoke w/ Marty from Mist King, and he said a set up vid is on his to do list.
I don't have one, cause i prefer manual misting,
but it's very straight forward.

i don't think i ordered any extra parts? just the ultimate zip drip system. it doesn't come with a timer? oops.
so will i have to drill holes to put the nozzles in?
yeah i'm pretty excited to get mine all set up. i want it for back up so if i get home late or need to go out of town for the weekend i don't need to ask someone to come over and mist him.

Kelso, your order was placed at 10:44am. By 12:46 it went out :) 1:03 it was scanned at the post office

I should disclaim it, like on the diet infomercials (Results not typical - haha)

now it's up to XpressPost to get it to you

oh, the ultimate system comes with everything, including a timer so you should be all set.

wow thats excellent!!! thanks a lot for the great service marty! i can't wait to get it home and install it!! thanks for the tutorial that should help me out a lot jay =]
one thing though- i was never sent a tracking # from canada post? any idea how i could track that down marty? again thanks for the fantastic service- i can't wait to get the fantastic product home = ] = ] = ]
Kelsie

Back
Top Bottom