mistking!

im working on fixing it so i can use the other nozzles, i got some parts at home depot and hopefully it works!
Your spending more time and effort then I ever would have. And possibly more $ then if you would have just purchased some Mistking nozzles. You definitely would had been done with this if you would have just purchased new Mistking nozzles. Josh’s frogs has free shipping for Mistking items.

Your spending more time and effort then I ever would have. And possibly more $ then if you would have just purchased some Mistking nozzles. You definitely would had been done with this if you would have just purchased new Mistking nozzles. Josh’s frogs has free shipping for Mistking items.
i don't really have the money for new nozzles, the parts i needed to do it only costed a few dollars and i like working on things and trying to fix them, even if it doesn't work it's still a learning experience! :)

i don't really have the money for new nozzles, the parts i needed to do it only costed a few dollars and i like working on things and trying to fix them, even if it doesn't work it's still a learning experience! :)
Oh okay well hope all works out for you. And for the water reservoir use a dark 5 gallon bucket as clear ones will encourage algae growth and bacteria from light.

And for the water reservoir use a dark 5 gallon bucket as clear ones will encourage algae growth and bacteria from light.
That shouldn't happen with distilled water—there are no spores or nutrients as long as you keep the reservoir covered. I wouldn't know about RO water.

hi! i got another mistking nozzle in the mail yesterday and now im trying to set up the timer. how long and how often should i have it go off?

hi! i got another mistking nozzle in the mail yesterday and now im trying to set up the timer. how long and how often should i have it go off?
Mine go off at 9am for 3 minutes.
At noon and at 4 pm for 1 minute and at 8 pm for 3 minutes.
Then my humidifiers kick in at 10pm and run until 6am.
My drippers drip from 9am to noon.
Maybe this isnt for everyone's liking. But my chams respond to it well.
Of course you'd need longer intervals if you don't also use drippers. I use mine mostly for humidity. Not just to hydrate the chams.

Sufficient to attain & maintain adequate humidity. Like temperatures, there are many variables, so some trial & error will be necessary.

When your enclosure is completely dry, turn the mister on manually until the water begins to run off (i.e. down the drain). This should get you the duration of a misting session. There's no sense in running the mister longer than it takes to wet everything down; anything beyond that is just running down the drain and wasted, and distilled or RO water costs money over time.

Then you'll have to figure out how many sessions—and when (how often)—it will take to reach and maintain the humidity level you want.

IIRC, we've already gone over ways to keep the humidity in the enclosure.

Back
Top Bottom