Mistking question.

Grasshopper

On the timer I set it to come on at 7:30am his lights come on at 8am.. my question is.. the second time beside the 7:30am is that to set for it to mist the time. Like if I was to want it to mist for 1 minuet and 30 seconds do I set that there? I'm new to all this I just set it up.

Attachments

• 1557008821036972651827758279689.jpg
    1557008821036972651827758279689.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 157
On the timer I set it to come on at 7:30am his lights come on at 8am.. my question is.. the second time beside the 7:30am is that to set for it to mist the time. Like if I was to want it to mist for 1 minuet and 30 seconds do I set that there? I'm new to all this I just set it up.
NOPE NOPE NOPE>... IT is actually set for 1 hour and 30 minutes. I made the same mistake lol.
So you want the 1 to be a 0 and then the 3 to be a 0.... So it will look like this 00:0130

;)

Your going to wonder how could I have gone with a Mistking system for as long as I did. I love mine makes life so much simpler.

Ya I have one too. The manual even told you that you should read it, kinda comical. I have only one minor problem with it, sometimes it vibrates a lot if you don't set the position of the pump correctly.

Did the same thing when I was setting mine up. Set it for 5 hours, lol. After first few minutes my brain started to work, and realized it wasn't milliseconds lol.

Ya I have one too. The manual even told you that you should read it, kinda comical. I have only one minor problem with it, sometimes it vibrates a lot if you don't set the position of the pump correctly.
Mount the pump.... with the legs down take a screw and drill into the hole where the leg is. There is a rubber washer type thing in the legs that it rests on. I did this mounting it down to the cabinet. You don't need to screw it in very far. I have 2 screws securing mine... one in the farthest back left leg and one in the closest right leg. No noise, no movement at all, and it does not damage the unit because of where you are putting the screws. this is my set up.

IMG_2587.jpg

Back
Top Bottom