Mistking deal?

JuniorC

Avid Member
So was just wondering if anyone could recommend a place where I can get a mistking the cheapest? I believe Josh frog is the cheapest so far?

I've never bought off ebay, is it pretty legit? Like Amazon lol
I’ve bought and sold off eBay. Just follow the ’usual’ on line buying safety routines and you should be fine. It’s not like Amazon in that you aren’t buying from eBay, but rather thru eBay. Everyday people and some small businesses use it to sell their stuff. Never give the seller direct access to your credit card # or pay in gift cards. I use PayPal in both buying and selling for safety.

Hi JuniorC, not sure about mistking, but I use misting system for patio, bought in Home Depot, It was like 29$ it has 12 nozles, You can put up to 2 together, and I also bought timer ( I beleive it was like 40$), that attaches right to the hose outlet, works fine over a year now, no pump needed, it's awesome,

Hi JuniorC, not sure about mistking, but I use misting system for patio, bought in Home Depot, It was like 29$ it has 12 nozles, You can put up to 2 together, and I also bought timer ( I beleive it was like 40$), that attaches right to the hose outlet, works fine over a year now, no pump needed, it's awesome,
Link please? Definitely wanna check it out

Like I said, bought it year ago, check Home Depot website for misting kit, or patio misting kit many will pop-op, starting at 19$ or so all the way to 100's for elaborate kits with 50 or more heads. Timers starting at 10, programmable digital ones starting around 30. They can even be sometimes found in Walmart It all works fine for me except the clamps that the misting kit came with, they rusted out in a week in FL weather. It is ok for me as I used plastic cable ties. (Much cheaper from Walmart). Best part no motor needed, you just keep the valve open on the hose and the timer will open it and mist for you, my can do that every hour or 2, 3, 4 etc. Works for me, You could buy something more expensive that will work for you.

I’ve bought and sold off eBay. Just follow the ’usual’ on line buying safety routines and you should be fine. It’s not like Amazon in that you aren’t buying from eBay, but rather thru eBay. Everyday people and some small businesses use it to sell their stuff. Never give the seller direct access to your credit card # or pay in gift cards. I use PayPal in both buying and selling for safety.
A lot of stuff on Amazon is the same now—sold thru Amazon by other vendors, so read carefully.
Also, see: Why Amazon Has A Fake Review Problem
+1 to PayPal

Also, some of the links above were for v4.0. The current version is 5.0.
AFAIK, the difference is in the timer. IDK how much of a difference that makes—the differences are described on MistKing's site.

A lot of stuff on Amazon is the same now—sold thru Amazon by other vendors, so read carefully.
Also, see: Why Amazon Has A Fake Review Problem
+1 to PayPal

Also, some of the links above were for v4.0. The current version is 5.0.
AFAIK, the difference is in the timer. IDK how much of a difference that makes—the differences are described on MistKing's site.
Yeah I noticed there's price difference and saw because the 4.0 and 5.0. Might as well pay a little extra for the newer one right lol but man they are pricey

Yeah I noticed there's price difference and saw because the 4.0 and 5.0. Might as well pay a little extra for the newer one right lol but man they are pricey
Yes they are. IIRC, there's a post in the archives where someone listed all the same parts obtained separately for significantly less. Sorry I don't have a direct link.

Wwwelll this guy finally ordered his mistking! Should be here Thursday and set up this weekend! Can't wait, just had to share that lol and went with the 5.0 btw

Back
Top Bottom