MistKing/CliMist sprayer head distance

Millwright

Established Member
Getting ready to install a misting system in my enclosure. How far does everybody have their spray heads from the targeted area?

Generally in a 2'X2'X4' cage I would place the mister in the front corner where the door hinges pointed toward the opposite corner and slightly down to avoid the lights. Not exactly what you asked so approx. 12-15 inches.

Oops 12-17 in.

Generally in a 2'X2'X4' cage I would place the mister in the front corner where the door hinges pointed toward the opposite corner and slightly down to avoid the lights. Not exactly what you asked so approx. 12-15 inche
Generally in a 2'X2'X4' cage I would place the mister in the front corner where the door hinges pointed toward the opposite corner and slightly down to avoid the lights. Not exactly what you asked so approx. 12-15 inches.

Oops 12-17 in.
Thank you for your reply. That gives me something to work with as far as placement.
I’m trying to figure out approximately how many sprayer heads I will need and approximate locations of where I will be placing them.
I wasn’t sure if I was say 12 inches from the nearest branch if the the spray pattern would cover a 6” area or a 24”area. I did note a 120° spread on what I have read in the description portion. But just because it’s listed as such doesn't mean that’s optimal or the true spread.

Thank you for your reply. That gives me something to work with as far as placement.
I’m trying to figure out approximately how many sprayer heads I will need and approximate locations of where I will be placing them.
I wasn’t sure if I was say 12 inches from the nearest branch if the the spray pattern would cover a 6” area or a 24”area. I did note a 120° spread on what I have read in the description portion. But just because it’s listed as such doesn't mean that’s optimal or the true spread.

From what I experienced when I built blues enclosure, a dual centered in the front covers most of the center 2 feet of his enclosure with direct spray. The outer foot on either side gets the floating mist effect which leaves a very light morning dew effect there. I'll pm you on another observation I made between the two.

Back
Top Bottom