MistKing - $99.99 Starter System

Marty

MistKing
Site Sponsor
New Systems are here...at a crazy low price of $99.99

This system includes:
  • Pump with Power Adapter (2 year warranty!)
  • 15 ft of tubing
  • 1 Value Nozzle (pump can run up to 10 nozzles with perfect mist)
  • Digital Seconds Timer
  • Bulkhead with O-ring and a plug

Of course this system is fully compatible with all other MistKing components and ZipDrip. Pump can run dry without damage. All nozzles are 100% black.

new-starter-misting-system-detail1.jpg

new-starter-misting-system-detail2.jpg

new-starter-misting-system-detail3.jpg

Take advantage of the coupon code below
cheer.gif
. You may never see this system offered again at a discount. We want to give an introductory deal to some of you fence sitters.
biggrin.gif

coupon.jpg

I just went ahead and ordered this special with an additional nozzle. My only concern is will the lower level pump be as good as the mid-grade -100 pump. I will eventually get two more nozzles when I can offerd them for a total of 4 in my system.

Thanks
David

Last edited:
i just bought this system for my girlfriend. i've had my ultimate system for about 3-4 months myself and love it. i have 2 nozzles in one 2x2 cage frame. this puts out more water flow to my k. multi. ive also hooked only one nozzle to my veiled cage, and is the last nozzle in the circuit (less water)

this is a great savings package, because MistKings digital seconds timer is one of the best, easiest to use, and most reliable timer out there, it will even keep running in time through poweroutages! it comes with this special, where as basic packages didnt come with timers before. so take advantage of this! :D

Marty,any chance my kit comes with one of those supports to mount on the top of the cage, I forgot to tell mike to get one for me, if not Imngonna have to fab one up

if you didn't order them then probably not. PM me your order number and I'll see what you got.

Hey Marty!

I Just wanted to tell you that I installed everything into my custom cage last night and everything works great. The digial timer is awesome! So easy to use and setup...

Thanks again,
David

Back
Top Bottom